Reaction score
00010f.jpg
00050f.jpg

00090f.jpg
00120f.jpg

vogue.co.uk

i love the long shirts and the cut of the pants
overall though its kind of boring

^yes, the only reason i'm posting is because i love the long t-shirts.

Overall boring but I like it. What I really like are the pants in the 10th pic.

As a swede I like this because it's the only brand from Sweden that shows clothes on the big catwalk scene. :wink:
But for the clothes, well, I like the aw06 collection more than this. Anyway, there are some nice combos in the collection that appeals to me. ^_^

Pastry said:
^yes, the only reason i'm posting is because i love the long t-shirts.

oh my god, that's the same reason why I bothered to reply. lol

I know a kid that LOVES LOVES LOVES J.Linderberg. WHY? Becuase he's from Bowling Green, Ohio and the only designer clothes he knows of are the ones sold at the Saks Fifth Avenue in Cleveland. Mind you at their Saks the variety maxes out with J.Linderberg. It's either that or Armani Exchange (A|X) t-shirts.I try to explain there are far better brands to devote your attention to but he won't listen.

He says he loves the fit and quality, mind you this is a boy who wears 5 year old women's gap jeans he got from a thrift store with holes in the pockets. AND, it's probably two sizes too big on him and makes him look like he has a dumpy bottom. He also debated with himself for a good 20 mins whether or not he should spend $10 on a tacky generic spandex shirt that could either be dolce and gabanna or international male if the quality wasn't 100 times crappier. Also mind you none of us really buy or wear high end apparel. (that's changing now though)

j.linderberg can **** a duck

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawnCC19
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->