Jake Gyllenhaal

twilight fairy

Reaction score
I have a BAD celebrity crush...sdphgpdshgposjgps...ahh he's just do cuddly-able..loveable..cutttttieee...
Even though I'm mad jealous..he and Kirsten are the cutest couple out there :heart: :blush: :heart: :blush:

NOW..don't drool too much.. :innocent:

ew02.jpg

saga01.jpg

dprem04.jpg

random10.jpg

omfg :crush: :kiss:

:heart: :heart: :heart: Thanx for the topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

He is the sexiest man in the world!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

(I want him soo badly... :innocent: )

*drool*

He is so hot.. I went to see The Day After To Tomorrow with my boyfriend and friends.. and I was having a hard time not squealing with delight over... Jake! :lol:

Asdiklon thanks for that pic..it's set as my wallpaper now :wub:

Hahah..yeah..when I was watching the day after tomorrow, everytime he came on, I would squeal "oh my god he's so cute"..my friends were pretty annoyed. And when he leaned in to kiss that girl... :angry: :angry:

:blush: yes he is so cute

i've seen "the day after tomorrow" a week ago :heart:

Ill set it as my wallpaper too. :wink:

Yeah, DayAfterTomorrow was a great pleasure for me too :wub:... He was just soo cute there... :heart: :heart: :heart: Such a hero... :woot:

OMFG read this :unsure:

Dunst and Gyllenhaal Have Sex in Shop

Kirsten Dunst and Jake Gyllenhaal shocked shoppers in a fashionable London boutique - when loud "groans" were heard coming from the changing room, reports a British newspaper. The raunchy couple - dressed in sunglasses and concealing hats - visited the trendy Kensington shop, where they disappeared into a cubicle for some privacy. One amazed witness tells the Daily Star, "Let's just say they liked their choices, because a trickle of murmurs and groans soon turned into a love-maker's cacophony. They're obviously so desperately in love that they couldn't wait to get back to their hotel first. Everyone in the shop was smiling at the sounds. They emerged looking ruffled but happy. It was clear what they'd been up to."

It's falsefalsefalsefalse gotta be false.

Originally posted by twilight fairy@Jun 13th, 2004 - 10:09 am
OMFG read this :unsure:

Dunst and Gyllenhaal Have Sex in Shop

Kirsten Dunst and Jake Gyllenhaal shocked shoppers in a fashionable London boutique - when loud "groans" were heard coming from the changing room, reports a British newspaper. The raunchy couple - dressed in sunglasses and concealing hats - visited the trendy Kensington shop, where they disappeared into a cubicle for some privacy. One amazed witness tells the Daily Star, "Let's just say they liked their choices, because a trickle of murmurs and groans soon turned into a love-maker's cacophony. They're obviously so desperately in love that they couldn't wait to get back to their hotel first. Everyone in the shop was smiling at the sounds. They emerged looking ruffled but happy. It was clear what they'd been up to."

It's falsefalsefalsefalse gotta be false.
I was JUST going to post something about that.

:smile: Kids, kids.

awwwww....he's just so dreamy :blush: :blush: :cry: .

*swoons*

Scarlett is wearing Balenciaga, no? :unsure:

it is all about the eyes with Jake.......nice

omgosh he is the cutest guy ever!!!!!i thought i was the only one whoo thought he was absolutly tooooo cute to beee trueeee! hehehe
i luv his little innocent face!!! i fell in love with this himm in Bubble Boy....is that wrong? lol

anyways AWSOME PICTURES!!!

he's a total hottie... :crush:

but I dont think I could share him with everyone!

a fewof my friends know him and he is really nice.

and hot

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dianarimar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->