James Marsden

love love love that shoot :heart:
its a very "Hairspray" kind of theme, but it works!

BUMP!

I wandered over to the Band of Outsiders page and saw he did a shoot for them. :heart:

1.GAYLORDROOF-3.jpg

8.NEWSPAPER-3.jpg

8c.BED-3.jpg

18.WHISKEY-2.jpg

25.POOLMAN-5.jpg

See the rest (and there are plenty) here.

Enjoy. :flower:

James Marsden takes a stroll down a quiet street on Sunday (July 31) in New York City’s East Village.

The 37-year-old actor took the time to stop and sign autographs for some anxiously awaiting fans.

It was recently announced that James has signed on to star in the film Robot and Frank!

justjared

James Marsden grabs a bite to eat at Da Silvano in New York City. The young budding actor will soon make a guest appearance on leading children's television show "Sesame Street. (August 16, 2011 - Photo by PacificCoastNews.com)
James+Marsden+James+Marsden+Grabs+Bite+NYC+_CPpyWpnmxEl.jpg

James Marsden and Adam Scott film "Bachelorette" at Scores New York. (August 26, 2011 - Photo by Bauer Griffin)
James+Marsden+James+Marsden+Adam+Scott+film+HGWdaviHtWzl.jpg
James+Marsden+James+Marsden+Adam+Scott+film+gKgYiB-cuRdl.jpg

James+Marsden+James+Marsden+Adam+Scott+film+aEq0kFlwvFTl.jpg

"X-Men" star James Marsden is spotted on set of the new movie "The Bachelorette" in New York. Marsden, 37, will play the male lead in the romantic comedy. (August 26, 2011 - Photo by PacificCoastNews.com)
James+Marsden+James+Marsden+Set+Bachelorette+8YyAHJlSqUKl.jpg
James+Marsden+James+Marsden+Set+Bachelorette+bjBaU6lHCZWl.jpg

James+Marsden+James+Marsden+Set+Bachelorette+juGxr55L8nfl.jpg
James+Marsden+James+Marsden+Set+Bachelorette+zGWxqTKcuQnl.jpg

"X-Men" star James Marsden is spotted on set of the new movie "The Bachelorette" in New York. Marsden, 37, will play the male lead in the romantic comedy. (August 26, 2011 - Photo by PacificCoastNews.com)
James+Marsden+James+Marsden+Set+Bachelorette+Y1qOrXvRnXgl.jpg
James+Marsden+James+Marsden+Set+Bachelorette+5vvoEgG8oYal.jpg

James+Marsden+James+Marsden+Set+Bachelorette+nKINqeAvp1jl.jpg
James+Marsden+James+Marsden+Set+Bachelorette+9SLlzYw90-Jl.jpg

"X-men" star James Marsden enjoys a cup of coffee as he walks the streets of NYC. (September 1, 2011 - Photo by PacificCoastNews.com)
James+Marsden+James+Marsden+NYC+bfILKZevDn4l.jpg
James+Marsden+James+Marsden+NYC+fVstNJD8Y_jl.jpg

Jerry Ferrara and James Marsden attend VEVO Presents Music Meets Fashion featuring Robin Thicke and Belvedere Vodka at The Darby Restaurant on September 8, 2011 in New York City. (September 7, 2011 - Photo by Marc Andrew Deley/Getty Images North America)
James+Marsden+VEVO+Presents+Music+Meets+Fashion+ON-6UjQBs_Ll.jpg

(L-R) Ed Westwick, Brad Richards, James Marsden, and Kellan Lutz attend the Tommy Hilfiger Men's Spring 2012 fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week at The Highline on September 9, 2011 in New York City. (September 8, 2011 - Photo by Stephen Lovekin/Getty Images North America)
James+Marsden+Tommy+Hilfiger+Men+Front+Row+CbaBNNui5otl.jpg

James+Marsden+Tommy+Hilfiger+Men+Backstage+YTFWqZPi15xl.jpg

James+Marsden+Tommy+Hilfiger+Men+Backstage+vp-4AClSNq0l.jpg

James+Marsden+Tommy+Hilfiger+Men+Front+Row+bd9HaGIsd7cl.jpg
James+Marsden+Tommy+Hilfiger+Men+Front+Row+tTJT0ECpOmHl.jpg

James+Marsden+Tommy+Hilfiger+Men+Front+Row+lIUYQqGFwoSl.jpg

An upbeat James Marsden takes a stroll after enjoying a lunch out in New York city. Marsden stars in the remake of the 1971 thriller "Straw Dogs" due for release in November. (September 9, 2011 - Photo by PacificCoastNews.com)
James+Marsden+James+Marsden+Out+NYC+DfeC30IcoXWl.jpg

Actors Bryce Dallas Howard (L) and James Marsden attend the after party for the Cinema Society with Dior Homme & GQ screening of "Restless" at the Electric Room at Dream Downtown on September 14, 2011 in New York City. (September 13, 2011 - Photo by Mike Coppola/Getty Images North America)
James+Marsden+Cinema+Society+Dior+Homme+GQ+hx7b-czDJKkl.jpg
James+Marsden+Cinema+Society+Dior+Homme+GQ+9VO6lpZPDPzl.jpg

James+Marsden+Cinema+Society+Dior+Homme+GQ+fvasslbgDdQl.jpg
James+Marsden+Cinema+Society+Dior+Homme+GQ+8XCwHP-1IvUl.jpg

Actor James Marsden attends The Cinema Society screening of Screen Gems' "Straw Dogs" at the Tribeca Grand Hotel on September 15, 2011 in New York City. (September 14, 2011 - Photo by Stephen Lovekin/Getty Images North America)
James+Marsden+Cinema+Society+Hosts+Screening+HuPxsdpitgul.jpg
James+Marsden+Cinema+Society+Hosts+Screening+sKksdO-ixx4l.jpg

James+Marsden+Cinema+Society+Hosts+Screening+EFQSS4d9LJel.jpg
James+Marsden+Cinema+Society+Hosts+Screening+ufJ9b30EAXYl.jpg

James+Marsden+Cinema+Society+Hosts+Screening+9A8BUlli9Zol.jpg

James+Marsden+Cinema+Society+Hosts+Screening+YnbYt3k8Z25l.jpg

Actor James Marsden arrives at the Giorgio Armani / Vanity Fair private dinner on October 11, 2011 in Los Angeles, California. (October 10, 2011 - Photo by Jason Merritt/Getty Images North America)
James+Marsden+Stars+Vanity+Fair+Private+Dinner+d6aCTRwuttnl.jpg
James+Marsden+Stars+Vanity+Fair+Private+Dinner+JEalMMa67hMl.jpg

(L-R) Actors James Marsden and Gregg Bello attend the after party for the Cinema Society & Dior Beauty screening of "Young Adult" at the The Double Seven on November 18, 2011 in New York City. (November 17, 2011 - Photo by Andrew H. Walker/Getty Images North America)
James+Marsden+Cinema+Society+Dior+Beauty+Host+jLKjCUlFSZ6l.jpg

Actress Liv Tyler and actor James Marsden pose for a portrait during the 2012 Sundance Film Festival at the Getty Images Portrait Studio at T-Mobile Village at the Lift on January 21, 2012 in Park City, Utah. (January 20, 2012 - Photo by Larry Busacca/Getty Images North America)
James+Marsden+Robot+Frank+Portraits+2012+Sundance+M0fGCT-fjlvl.jpg

James+Marsden+Robot+Frank+Portraits+2012+Sundance+NsINpSHIMlul.jpg

James+Marsden+Robot+Frank+Portraits+2012+Sundance+_lcL_68OyHnl.jpg

James+Marsden+Robot+Frank+Portraits+2012+Sundance+QSg27vEwb85l.jpg

James+Marsden+Robot+Frank+Portraits+2012+Sundance+4wSnown6t6ql.jpg
James+Marsden+Robot+Frank+Portraits+2012+Sundance+V4WdFdA0UHYl.jpg

Actors Lizzy Caplan, Kirsten Dunst, Isla Fisher and James Marsden pose for a portrait during the 2012 Sundance Film Festival at the Getty Images Portrait Studio at T-Mobile Village at the Lift on January 22, 2012 in Park City, Utah. (January 21, 2012 - Photo by Larry Busacca/Getty Images North America)
James+Marsden+Bachelorette+Portraits+2012+UWwrVTtDLwdl.jpg

James+Marsden+Bachelorette+Portraits+2012+HctiiEWvuxRl.jpg

Lizzy Caplan, Kirsten Dunst, Rebel Wilson and James Marsden attend Day 3 of the Variety Studio at the 2012 Sundance Film Festival on January 23, 2012 in Park City, Utah. (January 22, 2012 - Photo by Alexandra Wyman/Getty Images North America)
James+Marsden+Variety+Studio+2012+Sundance+pKT0eLdkW9Ll.jpg

Actor James Marsden speaks at Day 3 of the Variety Studio at the 2012 Sundance Film Festival on January 23, 2012 in Park City, Utah. (January 22, 2012 - Photo by Andrew H. Walker/Getty Images North America)
James+Marsden+Variety+Studio+2012+Sundance+s4kvAvuHfphl.jpg
James+Marsden+Variety+Studio+2012+Sundance+Kjk5oXUNkL6l.jpg

Tina Fey wears Hulk hands as she and James Marsden film scenes for '30 Rock' in Rockefeller Plaza. (January 26, 2012 - Photo by Bauer Griffin)
James+Marsden+Tina+Fey+James+Marsden+Set+cBny2x6H8Sul.jpg

A noticeably sunburned James Marsden treats himself to a cigarette and some cocktails with two mystery women, both of whom he kisses on the cheek, a day after competing in Nautica South Beach Triathlon. (April 2, 2012 - Photo by Bauer Griffin)
James+Marsden+James+Marsden+Recovers+Triathlon+5cy9wtpY2u7l.jpg

James+Marsden+James+Marsden+Recovers+Triathlon+R4qfTXvJ101l.jpg

James+Marsden+James+Marsden+Recovers+Triathlon+ORxrJ0qHXRwl.jpg
James+Marsden+James+Marsden+Recovers+Triathlon+XVbB-oCLbyHl.jpg

Actors Tina Fey and James Marsden seen on the set of '30 Rock' filming at the Rockefeller Plaza in New York City, New York on April 9, 2012. Tina and James shared a kiss during a scene (April 9, 2012 - Photo by FameFlynet Pictures)

Actors Tina Fey and James Marsden seen on the set of '30 Rock' filming at the Rockefeller Plaza in New York City, New York on April 9, 2012. Tina and James shared a kiss during a scene (April 9, 2012 - Photo by FameFlynet Pictures)
James+Marsden+Tina+Fey+James+Marsden+Share+HXvRRXzwL-Kl.jpg
James+Marsden+Tina+Fey+James+Marsden+Share+ZLr6Q6zzYlbl.jpg

James+Marsden+Tina+Fey+James+Marsden+Film+6P9_fXKXjayl.jpg
James+Marsden+Tina+Fey+James+Marsden+Film+VUkfHmdzyI-l.jpg

James+Marsden+Tina+Fey+Shoots+30+Rock+1GDcGwRaWM6l.jpg
James+Marsden+Tina+Fey+Shoots+30+Rock+o6nkRCnCSjUl.jpg

James Marsden has been climbing the Hollywood ladder for quite some time. He first entered the public consciousness with his role as the superheroic mutant Cyclops in the X-Men series, and followed that up with leading roles in a number of extremely diverse projects, from kid-friendly flicks like Enchanted and Hop to serious and disturbing adult dramas like The Box and last year’s Straw Dogs. At the moment he can be seen in Asia on the FX network sitcom 30 Rock, where he stars opposite Tina Fey as her character’s charming but directionless boyfriend, Criss. And later this summer you’ll be able to see him on the big screen once again in the films Bachelorette and Robot and Frank.

DA MAN: On 30 Rock, your character Criss is sort of a loveable free spirit. You’ve played similarly kooky characters in the past, such as your memorable guest spot as princess castle squatter Barry in Modern Family. Would you say those sorts of character are closer to your actual personality than say, intense, straightlaced fellows like David Sumner [from Straw Dogs] or Scott Summers [from X-Men]?
James Marsden: Yeah, I’m not sure what that says about me but I definitely am drawn to characters that have a specific comedic “hook”. The more I step outside myself the easier it is and the more fun I have playing with a personality that might be quite contrasting to my own. Also, comedically, I like the characters that are just a bit off upstairs but are the most sincere.

DA MAN: What is it like working with Tina Fey? How much do Tina and the 30 Rock crew tend to improvise onset?
James Marsden: In my opinion, 30 Rock is a prime example of a show that is designed around the writing. The dialogue is incredibly well-crafted so it does not need to be tinkered with. That said, the show allows me plenty of creative latitude. They are always open to whatever extra contributions you might make to the dialogue or specific ideas. But I know my ideas better be funny or it won’t make the edit. The scenes between Tina and I are usually very playful and it is great to be on set with her. Comedy is so tough but when you work with the greats it just makes you better.

DA MAN:
You have had quite a few roles that showcased your singing talents. Are you a trained singer or just a natural? Would you ever consider starring in a Broadway musical?
James Marsden: Singing was always something I just did for fun. I would say that I’m more of a mimic with a good ear and a decent voice than a trained singer. I’ve been lucky to be able to showcase my singing abilities in film and would definitely pursue a musical if the right one came along.

DA MAN: Last year you had two movies from extreme opposites of the spectrum. In Straw Dogs, where you played a character pushed to the brink of homicidal rage, and Hop, a family flick starring an anthropomorphic bunny. In general, are you drawn more towards dramatic or comedic projects?
James Marsden: Every film I end up being a part of satisfies a specific creative interest. I am drawn to interesting characters, whether they live in a comedy world or a dramatic world. I guess you could say I’m the guy who’s pretty good, not great, at a lot of things. And so I have no genre preference.

DA MAN:
Now that you’re quite well established, what does it take for you to get interested in a project? What are some of the things that have inspired your recent choice of roles?
James Marsden: I look at the role. And I look at who is directing and I look at who is, or may be, involved. As for the role, I always look for a character I’ve never played. I have no interest in doing the same thing over and over again.

DA MAN:
You’ve been in quite a few movies that ask you to act with a non-existent presence, like Enchanted and Hop. What is the usual process for those kinds of shoots? Is there usually a stand in or something give you a sense of what to be looking at and reacting to?
James Marsden: As an actor it’s always better to have something or someone you can see and hear rather than having to imagine. Doing scenes opposite tennis balls on tripods or little pieces of green tape doesn’t really satisfy the artist in me. And it makes you feel a bit crazy, talking to nothing. But it’s a skill set that we have to have these days as more and more films incorporate digital elements.

DA MAN: Do you consider yourself a ‘stylish’ person?
James Marsden: I think I can be a stylish person when I choose to be, but I usually don’t make that choice. Although, even with my basic style, I try not to look like a bum. Good jeans, good shoes, good watch. As a guy, that’s all you really need to concentrate on.

DA MAN:
You participated in the Nautica South Beach Triathlon in April to raise money for St. Jude’s Research Hospital. Congratulations on your team coming in first! How hard did you train for that? Are you a naturally competitive person?
James Marsden: Thank you. I did not train much because I had been working in Vancouver for two months prior. But I was only doing the bike leg of the relay so it wasn’t too taxing. And I had some world class athletes on my team. That always helps. I like to say I’m not competitive until the gun fires, and then I’m the most competitive person you’ll ever meet.

DA MAN:
Besides participating in triathlons, how else do you keep in shape? Are you pretty strict about your workout regimen?
James Marsden: I usually run or bike to stay in shape. I don’t eat junk but I don’t have a strict diet either. I drink mostly water, go for a run 3-4 times a week, and eat moderately healthy. That’s pretty much it.

DA MAN:
Do you have any other upcoming project you could tell us about?
James Marsden: I am currently working on 2 Guns with Mark Wahlberg and Denzel Washington. Again, it’s been great to change gears and always try and do something different. I haven’t done an action film in a while. Father time does not wait and I definitely feel the pain of those “I can do my own stunts” moments now. But it’s been cool working with Mark and Denzel.

Photographs: Mitchell Nguyen McCormack
Styling: Jeff Kim @ Margaret Maldonado Agency

daman.co.id

X-Men: Days of Future Past had its world premiere at the Jacob Javits Center

In Kent & Curwen

thefashionisto.com

Promoting his latest movie ‘The Best of Me’, actor James Marsden visited ‘Elvis Duran’s Z100 Morning Show’ on October 17th, making a casual statement in a color block sweater and a pair of dark rinse denim jeans. Revisiting color block sweaters for the season, we round up a couple of choice companions for the mild cold.

thefashionisto.com

On October 14th, actor James Marsden was on hand in Beverly Hills, California for the 20th Annual Fulfillment Fund Stars Benefit Gala at the Beverly Hilton hotel. For the special occasion, Marsden wore a navy Kent & Curwen suit with Church leather shoes.

thefashionisto.com

Celebrating his recent cover for Los Angeles Confidential’s men’s issue, actor James Marsden was on hand for an October 23rd event in Culver City, California. For the occasion, Marsden was all smiles in a navy double-breasted Thom Sweeney suit with a silk print tie.

thefashionisto.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->