Jason Wu F/W 13.14 : Christy Turlington & Jason Wu by Inez & Vinoodh

Reaction score
Jason Wu clearly likes to take supermodels to iconic New York eateries. After his spring campaign featured Stephanie Seymour at La Grenouille, Wu tapped Christy Turlington for his fall ads, this time setting the scene at Mr Chow uptown. Photographed by Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin and art directed by Patrick Li, the images will launch in the fall editions of Love, Tank, Self Service and The Gentlewoman. The designer and the supe clearly hit it off. “It was great getting to meet and spend some time with Jason,” Turlington said. Added Wu, “I’ve been a huge fan of Christy and was so delighted that she agreed to appear in my fall campaign. She brings such inimitable charisma and chic to the image.”
wwd.com

Attachments

• memo-wu.jpg
    memo-wu.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 112
Seriously? You get Christy freaking Turlington for you campaign and you have the audacity of just repeat the campaign from last season, which was already boring? SERIOUSLY?

He's so obsessed with himself it's not even funny. Christy looks great.

no comment on the image itself but does Christy age? i think not. she's amazing. :heart:

1017662_490030907739465_973317858_n.jpg

Facebook/Manifesto Magazine

Waaayyy too overdone and stale, b o r i n g , was expecting more when I saw Christy's name.

Last edited by a moderator:
Many supermodels love Jason Wu very much that they would work for Jason Wu.

I don't think I've ever even seen Karl starring in his own campaigns. :lol: Jason's presence is just annoying and unnecessary. It's Christy freakin Turlington- you do not try to steal her spotlight.

I also can't believe this is the same setting as last season's campaign. Seriously? Does Mobama get those dresses for free?

Christy is beautiful, but what is it with all these designers posing for their own ad campaigns? Who do they think they are? Celebrities? I'm sure most Jason Wu customers won't recognize him in the picture. Hotties? No comments. A little modesty would be nice.

What a waste of a gorgeous supermodel. The campaign looks extremely cheap and amateurish and why does he have to compare in the pics? Totally unnecessary.

Same thing as last season. WTF? Have some creativity. Anything would be better than just a carbon copy of what they did the season before.

Christy's face looks really weird in the first picture.:shock::blink::ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookbabe001
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->