Jason Wu F/W 13.14 : Christy Turlington & Jason Wu by Inez & Vinoodh

I kinda like the idea of supermodels in New York eateries for his campaigns, but the execution is so poor. This looks like it was shot by Terry instead of I&V. That right there is the main problem. Jason in the campaign is the other problem.

I dont think the picture with Wu will be apart of the campaign, problably only online.
Its so stupid to make the same thing all over again with a different model, they could´ve kept the concept and change the location for the street or something like that but its exacly the same.

I like it... maybe it's bcos of Christy but I don't see anything weird about her face here... it's gorgeous as always...

Messy in an unflattering way.. From Christy's hair to the table setting to the tacky logo..
The second pic is slightly better though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Juts 2 things -
1: What have they done to the stunning/beautiful Christy?

2: Jason stay out of the damn campaigns.

Next campaign will it be Jason alongside Naomi, Linda or Claudia?

Last edited by a moderator:
He's a narcisist!
Jason you shine when you show us your collections, for the ads please let only the models shine!!!

Why the exact same concept as last season? Lack of imagination? And yeah, he must be full of himself.

This is just bad. Love Christy but she just doesn't look good here. And I'm not a fan of an idea of designer starring in the campaign. -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
souzaemario
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->