Jeans

#umero

holy####ery
Reaction score
I don't know if there's already an existing thread similar to this, but I have an obsession with finding the right jeans, and I'm sure there are people out there who share my passion... Anyways, anyone know a pair of good, reliable jeans that have inseams that run longer than 36" with a narrow pant leg?

So... preferences, requests, recommendations? can all be shared here... Unless they can't be? :unsure:

eightyeightkeys said:
I don't know if there's already an existing thread similar to this, but I have an obsession with finding the right jeans, and I'm sure there are people out there who share my passion... Anyways, anyone know a pair of good, reliable jeans that have inseams that run longer than 36" with a narrow pant leg?

So... preferences, requests, recommendations? can all be shared here... Unless they can't be? :unsure:
APC makes them both super lean and super long. It's kind of a problem for me because I don't want them hemmed, but they're way too long for my height.

Hmmm... Thanks, backlanyc! :flower: I've never heard of APC, though... Is it a local company?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
The Byron Boy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->