• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Jennifer Garner & Ben Affleck Pregnant *Update* Gave Birth to Boy

CelineChic said:
Babies are a trend in Hollywood so I bet the shirt off my back that Marc ANthony and JLo will soon announce that she is expecting.

Which shirt? :innocent:

CelineChic said:
Babies are a trend in Hollywood so I bet the shirt off my back that Marc ANthony and JLo will soon announce that she is expecting.
I'd put money on those odds....

Seriously, pregnancy is the new Kabbalah :rolleyes:

Jen YESTERDAY:

14mj.jpg

27sp.jpg

Three months, huh? Doesn't look preggers to me.

She tends to bloat and retain water a lot, this has always been pointed out by us Jen fans. Her stomach gets bloated, don't think she's pregnant.

BUT why would E! keep interrupting SNL Saturday with "breaking news" that they had "confirmed" she's preggers?

I'm very happy for Jennifer, but Ben (in my humble opinion) is a big step down from Michael Vartan. But then again, it's her life, her choice, her opinion that matters. Just my two cents, though. :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
garner and affleck got married wed. in the carribean isles! and reportedly they're having a girl (from entertainment tonight).

i hope they last...i like them as a couple. =)

Jennifer Garner pregnant with baby #3!

Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck are getting ready for another baby!

The couple, who are parents to two daughters – Violet, 5½, and Seraphina, 2½ – are "thrilled" to be expecting their third child, they confirm to the Associated Press.

People.com

Congrats to the happy couple! She's been sporting a bump for a while, I knew it. :blush:

^ Maybe maybe not. See the BI thread to join the discussion.

Congrats. I love this couple so yay.

Although I'm not surprised at the news (she's been sporting a visible bump for the last few months!) I am really excited for Ben and Jen. They've got two beautiful little girls... here's hoping for a little boy!

Old news for the BI followers, but congrats to them. I hope they're...happy.

Congrats to both of them.

I hope they can make it work. I'm not at all the one to be gushing about celebs' kids or families, but their family is one of the very few that I like and root for. Strangely enough, I don't care for either one of them individually, but I would be heartbroken to see anything bad happen to their family. Their two girls are so cute and Jennifer has got to be the best mother in Hollywood. I can't remember another one who's so hands on with the kids (from what we see obviously) and who seems to be ok with putting her career on hold (at least temporarily) while the kids are growing up.

I looked at her "star style" thread yesterday and thought, hmmmmmm...

So nice! Congrats them. :smile: Maybe a bouncing baby boy this time?

Congrats to them! She's one that I've liked since the days of Alias, though I'd be lying if I said that I have actually watched any of her movies.

Congrats to them! I love seeing how involved they are with their girls all the time. Maybe they'll have a boy this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeroplvne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->