Jeremy Scott Tabloid Collection for Yoox.com

softgrey

flaunt the imperfection
Reaction score
from yoox.com

Jeremy Scott
, international style icon, designs the exclusive Tabloid Collection for YOOX previewing with Colette during Paris’ Prêt-a-Porter shows in October and now worldwide available on YOOX.

Along with his guest curator, celebrity stylist Arianne Phillips, Jeremy Scott explored the current appetite for tabloids and designed this collection as a social commentary on the media’s obsession with celebrities. Entitled the Tabloid Collection, Jeremy’s line of men’s and women’s clothing and accessories features a collage of iconic headlines: Shocking, Envy, Shut Up, Drama, Jealous, Sexy and more. Printed on his signature trench coat, leggings, cropped denim jackets, miniskirt, tanks and even men’s boxers & briefs, the pieces are themselves a story waiting to be unfolded.
An artist at heart, Jeremy Scott injects again his creative spirit to this project choosing YOOX as the perfect channel to debut this line internationally.

pics here...
if anyone has time to post them in the thread that would be great...

http://www.yoox.com/areas/jeremyscott/look.asp/areaid/7352

"international style icon" :lol: sorry but jeremy scott is a joke and so is this collection. the only interesting bit is the leggings.

:flower:

*yoox.com

Last edited by a moderator:
and this crap renders him that title? :rolleyes: yeah,don't think so.

it's not even funny,in an ironic way it's just kind of pathetic. "oh,i'm going to play the redundance of celeb/tabloid obsession and that'll be totally ironic". just another predictable ploy from somebody who's desperate to matter,if you ask me.

i don't like writings on outfits... but the bags looked cool and the tshirt, too.
until i see the price. kidding, non? i thought it's gonna be sthg cheaper, like H&M... but 158€ for a backbag... are you trying to f*** me? no way!
jeremy comes back to paris... please. L.A is having a bad influence on you...

^^^I heard he fled to LA because he fell out of favor with Karl, who was one of Jeremy's biggest proponents when he first started out. I remember it being quite a big deal when he came to LA, but he kind of fell off the radar after that crazy Gillette Venus collection. What is up with him and throwing words on everything he makes? The clothes are ill-fitting and not flattering at all....

well hejustpass out..problablyneeds to go 2 rehab...clothes ill fitting he used to so goodand he was my inspiration...

how would you call that a collection?
who paid for this?
first the prints are beyond ugly
and excuse me, but to make a simple dress, a skinny pants, and a trench, oh...and a simple simple bag, does not make a collection!

I'm sure I would've worn something like that...circa 1989 to a New Kids on the Block concert.

thanks for posting the pics jssy...:kiss:...

reminds me of christian francis roth's crayon dresses...and stephen sprouse as well...

def a bit of POP...
for me it's interesting to see arianne phillips associated with this stuff imo...
i like her...

she never gets up on a high horse and looks down on people ...
she's down to earth and i think has a good sense of humour and fun!...

What is this, the cheap, ugly polyester-version of John Galliano..? The trenchcoat is hideous, so is the bag and everything else, and i'm soooo over leggings.

You'd rock them.. I would wear the newspaper-ones with black legwarmers, ankleboots, an oversized, black longsleeve and some long pearlnecklaces. Make the leggings the focus-point of the outfit.

This would have worked 5 years ago... now it's just tacky..

Blanche DuBois said:
how would you call that a collection?
who paid for this?
first the prints are beyond ugly
and excuse me, but to make a simple dress, a skinny pants, and a trench, oh...and a simple simple bag, does not make a collection!

it's not a collection... it's some pieces for yoox... he designed to get some $$$... that's it!

Meg said:
"international style icon" :lol: sorry but jeremy scott is a joke and so is this collection. the only interesting bit is the leggings.

agreed. he's such a looser even when he does come up with something almost not completely worthless its impossible to take seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->