Jimmy Choo

yes those ones with hanging stones/beads/crystals are from Fall 2004 :flower:
ordered them, can't wait!!! :heart:

Originally posted by Plumour@Jul 3 2004, 02:44 PM
I need these NOW (they will match perfectly with a kaftan style dress by Alberta Ferretti that I got and haven't worn yet :lol: )

7241_index.jpg

[snapback]303770[/snapback]​

i see them each time im in harvey nics... and i also had to show them to some male friends just in case :innocent: *cough* *hint* :lol:

I really love my Jimmy Choo shoes. I however do not find them too comfortable (except for one pair). The sole of his shoes are very thin and makes it hard on the bottums of my feet.

But they're all gorgeous. Sometimes you have to pick beauty over comfort.

Originally posted by Plumour@Jul 3 2004, 01:44 PM
I need these NOW (they will match perfectly with a kaftan style dress by Alberta Ferretti that I got and haven't worn yet :lol: )

7241_index.jpg

[snapback]303770[/snapback]​

I would happily kill man, woman or child for these.

From www.elle.com

It's A Choo In
Just in case you need added incentive to buy an ultrasexy, hot-pink pair of Jimmy Choo sandals, this October the company will give a sizable cut of the proceeds from their sure-to-be-a-classic Pink Ribbon Shoe to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Whether wielded in the war of the sexes, or in the cause of a (much) greater good, stilettos just might be the perfect weapon.

Jimmy Choo Pink Ribbon Shoe, $450, at select Jimmy Choo retail stores throughout the U.S. 15% of the retail sale will be donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation

:heart:

Yayyy Jimmy!

:D

Ugly shoe, not my style, great concept.

They will fly out of the door.

Now where's the TEAL shoe for Ovarian cancer hmm?

The most beautiful Jimmy Choos ever, IMO. I can't find them in my size so I went with the green one from Net-a-Porter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry if this question has alredy been posted. I thought that Jimmy Choo has effectively given all control to Tamara Mellon. I've heard that he had sold a pretty massive percentage of the business to her and is very much in the sidelines these days. Is that true? :huh:

kentucky*derby said:
The most beautiful Jimmy Choos ever, IMO. I can't find them in my size so I went with the green one from Net-a-Porter.

I adore these too- I have them in black!:wink:

Fashion Puss said:
Sorry if this question has alredy been posted. I thought that Jimmy Choo has effectively given all control to Tamara Mellon. I've heard that he had sold a pretty massive percentage of the business to her and is very much in the sidelines these days. Is that true? :huh:

He sold his shares to her and is now under license to make couture shoes with his name, which is pretty much what he had been doing before she convinced him to go into business with her.

i love:heart: this shoes but the price is way too much for me! :innocent: At least i can admire them on photo:blush:

7241_index.jpg

jimmy choo "evelyn"

ladies/shoe experts:

this is the last pair and it only comes in size 36 :cry:
normally wear 36-36.5 (manolos and choos) depending on style.

does this run true to size or smaller?

ok to buy - that is, will it fit?

thanks in advance :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->