Johnny Hood

Originally posted by Acid@Oct 13 2004, 03:58 PM
no no Miss Diorella.......
he is in the ads which will be out next spring, the campaign was only shot a few weeks ago
[snapback]396047[/snapback]​

What the greasy guy? *so confused*

:blink:

:lol: not as confused as i am now
just read the topic again

Sorry for all the comotion about England/Schotland, I know it was Schotland, because I read 763956 different articles about this all mentioning Schotland, hell I even read it at some Scottish newspage....but somehow i typed in England :huh:
I know that England and Schotland are not the same country and that officially they are a part of Great Britain, I just somehow did it wrong....if somebody could please edit the title into Brechin, Schotland instead of England, that would be a welcome gesture. :flower:

Originally posted by Acid@Oct 13 2004, 04:04 PM
:lol: not as confused as i am now
just read the topic again
[snapback]396062[/snapback]​

Hahah sorry, I can't help it i'm growing old and becoming senile :lol

I've just read it all again and i think i'm now even more confused :blink: :rofl:

ok let me explain........

Rupert Smith + Daniel T were supposed to be in the DIOR HOMME s/s05 campaign.......rupert was dropped......so it was just DANIEL

Johnny Hood.....is doing DIOR HOMME JEANS campaign

Isaac was booked for DIOR HOMME underwear......but they changed their mind on him.

Originally posted by faust@Oct 13 2004, 02:38 PM
What? You don't want to pay $100 for a book of photos of rock concerts?! :lol:
[snapback]396000[/snapback]​

A 15-year-old schoolboy talent-spotted by a model agency while at a music festival

Hiring schoolboys who he finds at music festivals in SURREY, methinks Heidi's losing his rock 'n' roll kudos...

Originally posted by Acid@Oct 13 2004, 04:13 PM
ok let me explain........

Rupert Smith + Daniel T were supposed to be in the DIOR HOMME s/s05 campaign.......rupert was dropped......so it was just DANIEL

Johnny Hood.....is doing DIOR HOMME JEANS campaign

Isaac was booked for DIOR HOMME underwear......but they changed their mind on him.
[snapback]396084[/snapback]​

That clears things up :lol: Finally i understand! Thanks acid :flower:

i like him. i like his face alot.

at least he doesn't look like some of the skinny trollish/vampire looking dudes he has in some of his shows

Originally posted by sbbbjm@Oct 14 2004, 06:42 AM
i like him. i like his face alot.

at least he doesn't look like some of the skinny trollish/vampire looking dudes he has in some of his shows
[snapback]396544[/snapback]​

I don't what trollish/wampire-like poeple look like in your imagination, but this one is very good example of my idea of an igly vampire/troll.... :unsure:

Originally posted by Mr-Dale@Oct 14 2004, 09:14 AM
I don't what trollish/wampire-like poeple look like in your imagination, but this one is very good example of my idea of an igly vampire/troll.... :unsure:
[snapback]396776[/snapback]​

I dig skinny trollish/vampire dudes! :brows:

they're not all bad but some of em are just scary looking no matter. like ther r some that look scary bc of how they dressed them and the hair and makeup and then some who are just scary no matter what.

i think the current boy is a a major improvement over those other ones

i liked Tell alot, but i like this boy alot better. he looks a bit more masculine

Omg I :heart: Tell ! ! ! !

The Dior Campaign he did :woot:
is on everything as a background in my computer :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcad1947
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->