Juno Temple

She's so gorgeous! And her look is so adaptable. Like Tiffany said, she can fit into any era, any setting. I think that kind of adaptability is important for those really good award winning films. I bet she's going to have an amazing career. Like Natalie Portman, Keira Knightley, Kate Winslet. Carey Mulligan has that too. I'd love to see the two of them together.

Juno at the Sucker Punch premiere last week...

juno-temple-emma-roberts-sucker-punch-premiere-01.jpg

juno-temple-emma-roberts-sucker-punch-premiere-04.jpg

juno-temple-emma-roberts-sucker-punch-premiere-02.jpg

source: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/03/27/emma-roberts-juno-temple-sucker-punch-pair/

I think there's too much going on, but I kind of like her look. I'll just have to erase the memory of her in Atonement. I hated her character so much!

justjared.com

Attachments

• emma-roberts-zelda-williams-juno-temple-hollywood-02.jpg
    emma-roberts-zelda-williams-juno-temple-hollywood-02.jpg
    231.2 KB · Views: 33
Last edited by a moderator:
Her style is so grunge...I kind of like it.
She accomplishes what Taylor Momsen wants to accomplish without looking like a sl*t.
But her hair kills me. I can't stand it.

New editorial and interview in Flaunt magazine.
Photographed by: Kurt Iswarienko
Written By: Maxwell Williams

115_43.jpg

115_44.jpg

flaunt

Attending the BAFTA Brits to Watch Gala on July 9th in Los Angeles

justjared

She looks so pretty at the gala. It's the first time I've seen her in this type of style and make-up.

The dress is Miu Miu. I actually prefer her crazy untamed natural hair.

She looks so pretty at the gala... I love the Miu Miu print! I like she still maintains her style for a formal event but just polishes it up a little bit.

^Looks quite good! Juno's such a great actress and it's fun to hear her with an American accent. :smile:

Can't wait to see it!

Also, new pictures from her other film Killer Joe with Emile Hirsch and Matthew Mcconaughey have been released:
01.jpg
02.jpg

And here's the Dirty Girl official poster:
normal_01.jpg

Going to be a big year for Juno :smile:

Her hair is damaged from flat-ironing and she looks better with her hair in its natural state when it's healthy.

Fed up with curly celebs ruining their hair--they always look better with it when they leave it alone. Notice how damaged her hair is. SMH. Shave it off girl and start over.

bighair15.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The trailer for Dirty Girl looks good and hopefully Killer Joe will be next!

Her hair has gotten a bit straighter over the years - that picture you posted was when she was 14. It is a bit damaged, but not totally ruined.

And I forgot, but all the pictures I posted before are from www.juno-temple.net

thanks for the pics hepburn, here is another poster for the movie and a scan from Vanity Fair July 2011

imdb,themagnetagency.blogspot.com

She's so underrated. I loved her in Atonement & St. Trinian's.

Dazed & Confused September 2011 by Kacper Kasprzyk

colettefr

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->