Junya Watanabe

UNiQFashionista

Fashion Icon googoo gagaa
Reaction score
I want to get my hands on two peices from Junya's spring collection, where can I order them in NYC? I couldnt find a website!!

Thank you!

yes, the comme store will have a large selection, also if, barneys and I believe saks might too.

Barney's, Saks, Bergdorf, IF Boutique, and Linda Dresner all carry Junya, Uniq, in addition to the CDG store.

The only website I am aware of is Anastasia, but they are not NYC based. :flower:

bergdorfs carry Junya? I had no idea- never seen it there!
well im off to barneys today

to see this season in person is awe-inspiring. personal favorites are the black crepe dresses and tops, there is a weight to them that is incredible...the draping has the character of molten lava because of this. dont mean to be overtly emotional about but cant help myself... not sure what his inspiration was but it seems like it had to do with natural elements.

here is a top i found...not sure if these pictures do the top justice, so go see for yourself. :heart:

and a dress to come...

Attachments

• 2IMG_2504.jpg
    2IMG_2504.jpg
    275.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 2IMG_2501.jpg
    2IMG_2501.jpg
    471.1 KB · Views: 10
Last edited by a moderator:
i just realized that junya takes up a decent portion of my "special" pieces. this is from 2006, its such a blast to wear.

Attachments

• junyafront.jpg
    junyafront.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 13
  • junyaside.jpg
    junyaside.jpg
    341.4 KB · Views: 18
that pic of you in the jacket is one of my all time faves, miss lucky. B)

Would love you 4ever if you could post pics wearing the new Junya stuff! :P

thank you...

here is the dress i just received along with the junya leggings which are the nicest leggings i have ever seen (and i am not a legging person). hopefully you can see some of the draped details. luckily i have some old michael kors shoes that are a good stand in for the runway version.

also posted in case you cant see mine so well is the style.com shot of the dress.

Attachments

• IMG_2512.jpg
    IMG_2512.jpg
    483.5 KB · Views: 33
  • 00260h-2009.03.07.16.11.55.911335_hq[1].jpg
    00260h-2009.03.07.16.11.55.911335_hq[1].jpg
    458 KB · Views: 11
lucky, thanks for sharing!
That dress and the draped top are great choices (in fact I have been eyeing the top myself :wink:), but the stellar piece in your collection has got to be your Junya jacket! :heart:

fabulous, lucky!
princess took the words out of my mouth... love both draped pieces, and your jacket - wow!:wub:

I also agree with your comment on Junya comprising most of your special pieces. I only own a couple Junya pieces, but every time I wear them, I feel soooo, sooo good. In fact, I think today will be a Junya day. You've inspired me to wear my denim skirt.

I look forward to seeing the f/w collection IRL... you had me at molten lava ^_^

Oh - and question... are the Junya leggings long? I'm partial to Ann D's as they are ultra long (43" or something along those lines). But if the Junya are exceptional nice, as you mention, I might have to try them. Thanks :smile:

omg ms. lucky :woot: you're such a star... you always pick up great pieces!

I also ended up getting my fav piece from FW08 last year (in black instead of grey). I love it so freaking much :heart:
3164117368_26e5234f10.jpg

3170810617_b8a410e2c3.jpg

my photos

00140m.jpg

style

inaya, ive never seen a cardigan look so good :crush:. it looks like it would breathe and constrict you at the same time. his garments often do have a contradiction in movement vs. confinement. the best of both worlds...

mona, the leggings are meant to hit at the ankle and there is only one pair left. if that is what you are looking for you wouldnt be sorry because they are exceptional in tact. oh, and please post that denim skirt.

lucky- the dress looks great on you!...:clap:
nice to see you posting some pics!!!

inaya
love the top...it was one of my faves from that collection as well...
^_^

thanks both :crush:

lucky - so true... that top is both restrictive and voluminous. and I cant stop coming back in here to look at your jacket and other beautiful pieces :blush: :lol: :heart:

inaya, I remember that you owe that top and was wondering when you'll post it in this thread, exquisite as always! :heart:

I am also really lucky to get my favourite piece from his FW08 collection after searching for so long...I guess good things come to them who wait! ^_^

pics: my own, style.com

Attachments

• junya_coat.jpg
    junya_coat.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 00190m.jpg
    00190m.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 9
:buzz: !!!! congrats! that piece is truly fantastic :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads