Justin Timberlake: New Face Of Calvin Klein?

ykidkwis

Reaction score
This was on vogue.co.uk

"Calvin Klein reps were unable to comment on rumours that Justin "Trousersnake" Timberlake had been approached to star as the new face and body of Calvin Klein. Rumour has it that Justin wouldn't consider putting on the pants formerly worn by Travis Fimmel and Arsenal footballer Freddie Ljunberg until he had discussed the offer with his grandmother."

lets wait and see though im not really looking fwd to the ad

Actually, I don't think it's a bad idea at all.

Well, I wouldn't really mind seing Mister Timberlake in undies, would I ? :innocent:

Originally posted by kimkhuu@Jan 31st, 2004 - 10:30 am
Actually, I don't think it's a bad idea at all.

Well, I wouldn't really mind seing Mister Timberlake in undies, would I ? :innocent:
you're right...he has a big fan base; hell it might even start a larger carrie-bradshaw-wearing-boys-underwear trend if they start plastering his image on the actual boxes of underwear

that sounds like just the right target market...about the same as Markie Mark...
teenage girls and gay men---gay men wear the majority of those undies, I think.

Sounds like a good idea...

But-he's going to discuss the idea w/ his grandma?!?! Okay, so it's ok to rip off a woman's bra LIVE on natl tv, but gawd forbid we should see him in his skivvies...

give me a break! :sick:

BLECH...as a model, he makes an okay singer :P

~~Kim

mark wahlberg wasnt so cool himself but he was the "dude" once he modelled for CK. :flower:

i say: GO JUSTIN :woot:

Originally posted by hollyslookingdry@Jan 31st, 2004 - 4:31 am
I don't get what people see in him :unsure: :innocent:
i don't either.

he's soooo stupidddd and ugly.

good lord. teeny girls STOP just stop now.

i think he could ve worked in the 90 s today people need someone who is a little moreversatille
like natalia for ck

Originally posted by eguana@Feb 5th, 2004 - 8:07 am
i think he could ve worked in the 90 s today people need someone who is a little moreversatille
like natalia for ck
eguana, i think the whole point is NOT to use a model but him. he is a HUGE star (lets all admit it) around the world and it would be great publicity to bring CK underwear back on track :wink:

I just don't understand why lots of girls out there are crazy about him :unsure:

I couldn't see Timberlake as a CK kinda guy..... He never wears Calvin Klein, so... I don't imagine he'd be good at selling the stuff. Now if it was for maybe Puma or something, sure...but CK? Ugh. :sick:

freddie and travis were never famous for wearing CK before they were models for them . . . so i don't see why not

Justin Timberlake, new face of CK ?!! it's strange :wacko:
I think it's not a good idea, it's not a good image for CK :sick:
Too different

:P

I dont care for him. But he has a tall lean body. He will look good in the undies. But he did complain about his FLATASSITIS as he called it . His grandpa used to tease him about his flattened booty he always said

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
am061890
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->