Kanye West Douche Watch 2009: Taylor Swift Edition

Harumi

Reaction score
32 Years Old Man-Child Storms Stage, Humiliates 19 Years-Old Teenager, Gets What He Wanted: Attention.
Taylor Swift got a surprise when she accepted the award for Best Female Video at Sunday night's MTV Video Music Awards. After Swift, looking shocked, beat out Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Kelly Clarkson, Pink and Beyonce for the honor, she took the stage and accepted the award. As she was thanking MTV, Kanye West ran up on stage, took her microphone, and said Beyonce had been robbed for her "Single Ladies" video.
"Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time!"
Swift, 19, stood silently holding her trophy, cameras cut to Beyonce looking stunned in the crowd, and MTV then cut to break.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yOOPHe3QHU

Kanye's Cap Lock 'Apology' (now down from his blog:(

dfvz4p.jpg

ontd @ livejournal

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a huge fan of Taylor, but even if I wasn't, I'd still call out on the fact that Kanye was just incredibly rude to do that to a young girl. I can't imagine what it must be like to be on stage and to be mocked like that. :doh: That being said, it was lovely that when presented with her award, Beyonce, called Taylor out onto the stage to let her re-do her 'thank you' speech again. :flower: Such a class act.

Oh and despite the word, "sincere," it sort of sucks to see that the message is clearly sarcastic.

Just who the hell is Kanye West? A back up dancer or something?

I hope this blows in his face not just tomorrow, but for a VERY long time. He has pulled these kind of stunts before and I feel he has gotten off VERY lightly in the court of public opinion. I hope that is all about to change. He is such a douche...

OMG. Kanye West is such an ***, I have no words for such a behaviour.
Great that Beyonce gave Taylor Swift another chance to have her moment.

Kanye "The Ego" West is a sore loser! Definitely the voice of the generation lol Props to Taylor for showing class! :D

Ugh Kayne's keeping it classy I see.

I'm not a fan of either of their music, but what he did was awful and his 'apology' is weak, he should be more ashamed! :angry:

Kanye really has no respect... Poor Taylor! :(

On the other hand Beyonce is a sweet heart, I nearly cried when she gave her moment to Taylor, and I bet that made up for the embarrassment of Kanye putting his unneeded two cents in

Kanye actually apologised to Taylor on his blog. I think it's bollucks though.

he and serena williams need to go and live in their own sad bubble....living only with their disgusting egos.

piece of *bleep* indeed.

^ he is so not sorry..

Ofcourse he would apologize after everyone in the VMAs booed him! He doesn't want to look like a d*ck, but its a little too late :lol::lol:

Kanye is such an a**hole. I can't believe he did that. Taylor should have been able to have her moment. So classy of Beyonce to do that for her at he end.

I know, I think it's just such a tasteless thing to do.

This is what Kelly Clarkson wrote on her blog in regards to Kanye's cheap stunt:

“Dear Kanye, What happened to you as a child?? Did you not get hugged enough?? Something must have happened to make you this way and I think we’re all just curious as to what would make a grown man go on national television and make a talented artist, let alone teenager, feel like s—. I mean, I’ve seen you do some pretty s—ty things, but you just keep amazing me with your tactless, ******* ways. It’s absolutely fascinating how much I don’t like you. I like everyone. I even like my ******* ex that cheated on me over you…which is pretty odd since I don’t even personally know you. The best part of this evening is that you weren’t even up for THIS award and yet you still have a problem with the outcome. Is winning a moon man that much of a life goal?? You can have mine if it will shut you up. Is it that important, really??

“I was actually nominated in the same category that Taylor won and I was excited for her…so why can’t you be?? I’m not even mad at you for being an *******…I just pity you because you’re a sad human being.

“On a side note, Beyonce has always been a class act and proved again tonight that she still is. Go TEXAS!!

“Taylor Swift, you outsell him ….that’s why he’s bitter. You know I love your work! Keep it up girl! KC :smile:

from JustJared.com

^ WOOOOOOOO GO KELLYYYYY!!!! WHAT A LEGEND!!!
I'm so team Taylor ahahaha I want to make a thread on this :lol::lol:... Team Taylor Swift or Team Kanye West?

I'm not a big fan of Kanye's music, but a fan nevertheless. Not to make excuses but maybe the loss of his mother has made him unbalanced? But still no excuse for what he did to Taylor Swift. What he did speaks for itself.

^ WOOOOOOOO GO KELLYYYYY!!!! WHAT A LEGEND!!!
I'm so team Taylor ahahaha I want to make a thread on this :lol::lol:... Team Taylor Swift or Team Kanye West?

No need to make that thread, because NOBODY would be one Team Kanye!

Don't think so.. he's been pulling this stuff like this before (see Grammy's, MTV Europe..), this is just going to blow in his face because he did it to America's new sweetheart Taylor

^ Hahaha :lol::lol: so true... I just don't get what makes a grown man act like a 2 year old. Seriously did Taylor steal his lollypop or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thehousedownboots
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->