Kate Moss for Longchamp F/W 10.11 : Kate Moss by David Sims

Longchamp are now doing an ever so slightly less hideous version of the Balenciaga patchwork bag?

If not bags, this sure does advertise the fact that Kate Moss can sit in a variety of different chairs.

this is the line Kate moss to Longchamp

I believe it was meant to be candid but they went ahead and over photoshopped it to the extent of looking like a cheap catalogue

It's not bad, but compared to previous seasons, this is lacking.

This is really funny what some of the reactions are to this, the title of this thread is wrong first of all so nobody should really worry because Longchamp still haven't debuted their main line ad campaign. This is only Kate Moss for Longchamp, I can easily back myself by asking everyone to go look at the previous Kate Moss for Longchamp campaign.

Considering it's the campaign of Kate Moss for Longchamp line, I think it's OK.

It's not bad, but compared to previous seasons, this is lacking.

Exactly what I was thinking. It's bordering on boring, but I've seen better from Longchap, especially the season where Kate's wearing an orange sweater and black pants while sitting on a rail :heart:

I don't like the make-up on her eyes. Those eyelines :sick:

I juuust came here to comment on that, so I am glad someone else noticed.

I hope to god she gets a different makeup style soon. :lol:

previous campaign for this line of Longchamp was far better.
So can be the title edited to Kate Moss for Longchamp? :rolleyes:

watched the youtube preview for Longchamp......

and I am seeing what I have been seeing since 2009 Longchamp campaigns. kate by a chair or in some kind of seat :P(car, sofa, who cares), pouting or/and mouth open. And those bags definitely will not make any major label tremble with fear for competition, they look like she made them for Top shop.
Nevertheless let's judge when campaign comes out for fear of sounding pessimistic :innocent:

This is the Kate Moss for Longchamp Campaign I am sorry for the mistake in the title. :flower:

Boooring... I've seen this before... :huh:

Sasha, anyone? :rolleyes:

Kate Moss for Longchamp F/W 10.11

Can a moderator pls change the title? I am once again sorry for my initial mistake.

*grazia-magazine.de

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojopupra
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->