Kate Moss "Velvet Hour" Fragrance by Mert & Marcus

hey.. that is a good picture.. except the placing of the smoke twirl is a bit off!

Well let's hope it doesn't smell as cheap as the last one, or like Midnight Poison for that matter. Do not like the ad too generic.

Well let's hope it doesn't smell as cheap as the last one, or like Midnight Poison for that matter. Do not like the ad too generic.

you have to take it from a consumers perspective. Kate Moss fragrances are not high end products. at least not from what i've experienced here with her first frag. to use an American image, i'd say it's supposed to attract the teenage mallrat demographic, not the chic clientele. (i haven't seen her frag being sold/advertised at high end beauty retailers in Austria :ninja:)

Honestly? whoever art directed the layout of the print campaign should be fired! Placing the smoke there? So comic... ruins the attempted elegance of the campaign... still, Kate looks gorgeous. Must be an inside joke... surely.

She looks great, but what I don't like is the rehash of 'Venus in Furs' for the soundtrack, Velvet Hour's reference to Velvet Underground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverchiu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->