Katherine Heigl of Grey's Anatomy launches clothing line of medical scrubs!

kissmesweet

Reaction score
I read this on OTND and thought it was too funny to not post it here!
omg are you kidding?
"Grey's Anatomy's" Katherine Heigl loves scrubs -- and by that we don't mean Isaiah Washington!

5z2tzdy.jpg

Heigl may not be a doctor, but she plays one on TV, and has decided to get into the celeb fashion biz by launching a clothing line -- of medical scrubs and healthcare industry uniforms! Nurse!

The Katherine Heigl Collection will feature designs "appropriate for women of all ages who work in hospitals, private residences, clinics, dental offices, labs, spas and other healthcare environments." Perfect for the code red carpet!

Most items in the catastrophic couture line are priced under $25 and will be "available this fall in retail outlets, online stores and catalogues selling women's medical apparel." Like Abercrombie & Splint, H+M.O. and Gap Smear.

[URL="http://ww.tmz.com/2007/06/21/katherine-heigls-fashion-emergency/"]http://ww.tmz.com/2007/06/21/katherine-heigls-fashion-emergency/[/URL]

:rofl: This totally made my day. :lol: I haven't stopped laughing since I read it.

OMG!!
Are you serious!?!?
That would be ridiculous!
I hope this isn't true.

Actually, I think its pretty great. People I know are always complaining how ugly and ill-fitting the scrubs are.

Sadly, the story is true.

From peachesuniforms.com:

May 18, 2007
Peaches Uniforms introduces the Katherine Heigl Collection
kh001aqm4.jpg

Peaches Uniforms, together with film and TV star Katherine Heigl, launched a new line of health care uniforms that is poised to debut in retail stores this coming Fall.

The Katherine Heigl collection will bring a new level of style and sophistication to medical professionals who value looking good as much as they value their life's work.

Innovative styling, edgy silhouettes, fun colors and fashionable prints are at the heart of KH. The designs are fit for the established professional nurse that wants her work wardrobe to reflect her personal style without compromising integrity. KH expresses savvy style and expert status.

Peaches has taken a strong market stance with The Katherine Heigl Collection. They have partnered up with top design firms in order to ensure that every facet of the product from branding and point of sale interest to design, fabrics and silhouettes reflect the elite nature of the Katherine Heigl Collection brand. No detail has been left to chance!

This seriously gave me a much needed laugh. :lol: What next? Jennifer Love Hewitt designs a home kit for busting ghosts? Sarah Michelle Gellar sells her own brand of garlic for warding off vampires?

^ :lol:

It amuses me greatly how the press release makes this collection sound like a breakthrough in clothing: "[The] collection will bring a new level of style and sophistication to medical professionals...innovative styling, edgy silhouettes..."

Honestly, do medical professionals really desire having edgy silhouettes with their scrubs? I can just imagine it: "Introducing...the empire-waist scrub!"

It amuses me greatly how the press release makes this collection sound like a breakthrough in clothing: "[The] collection will bring a new level of style and sophistication to medical professionals...innovative styling, edgy silhouettes..."

Honestly, do medical professionals really desire having edgy silhouettes with their scrubs? I can just imagine it: "Introducing...the empire-waist scrub!"

I totally love it. I am all for fashion, but the hospital is the one place where I vote function over fashion. I don't care if my doctor is wearing a Prada dress just so long as they don't accidentally remove my neck. :lol:

^ :lol: Karma

I was reading an US Weekly (yah, don't just me) and damn, it really is true :lol:

A preview of the line (on the right). It's so innovative. :cry:

katherineheigl400x300zc6.jpg

people.com

This seriously gave me a much needed laugh. :lol: What next? Jennifer Love Hewitt designs a home kit for busting ghosts? Sarah Michelle Gellar sells her own brand of garlic for warding off vampires?

:lol::lol:
karma to you!!!!

if they're well made and fit the body better then the regular ones, this is actually pretty cool. I'd try 'em out :smile:

^ :lol:

:lol::lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->