• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Katie Schmid

ad31214

Reaction score
Havent found any thread on her but she is a stunning new face at Stars Model Management in San Francisco (same one as Mackenzie Drazan) she's listed as 5'7" :rolleyes: so we can only hope she grows another two inches cause she is still only fifteen. She was just scouted around a month ago and she has the most flawless skin and I love her nose!

Katie.jpg

stars model agency blog

Last edited by a moderator:
her stats are
height: 5'7
bust: 34 in
waist: 23 in
hips: 29 in (?)
i have a feeling they may have mixed up her hips and bust measurements if no, those are some tiny hips!
dress: 2
shoes: 7

DSC_0187rt.jpg

wow its been a while but they've update her portfolio and measurements so UPDATED:
height- 5'8"
bust- 32A
waist- 23.5"
hips- 33.5"
Dress 2
Shoes 7

DSC_0187rt.jpg

digitaldiamonds

image.jpg

@katiegschmid.twitter.com

NEW FACE OF THE MONTH - KATIE SCHMID

Name: Katie Schmid

Height: 5'8"

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Blue

Birthsign: Libra

Where are you from and what is it like?: Castro Valley, California. It's a small community and very safe, and there's a lot
of fun stuff to do!

What's your favorite TV show or movie?: Modern Family

What music are you listening to?: Maroon 5

List five of your favorite things: Competitive cheerleading, reading, sushi, and my two cats ( Ty and Rosie!)

Photo: Nick Aitken
How did you get into modeling?: I sent photos to local agencies. Stars contacted me immediately...it was fate!

What has been your favorite modeling experience so far? The Nick Aitken photoshoot. I was working with Alwyn, a fellow Stars model. We were wearing wigs and standing on precarious rocks

What would you be doing if you were not modeling?: Working at the nursing home in my town or doing more sports.

Where would like to travel to?: Australia. Europe. I have never been out of the US.

Favorite designer: Betsey Johnson

At this moment, you are obsessed with: Combat boots, which I am wearing right now! I got them at a thrift shop for $7.

Which celebrity would you like to meet?:
Cara Delevigne - the most awesome person ever

risingstarsmodels.blogspot.com

some new test shots from her Stars portfolio...

starsmodels.com

Updated stats and some more test shots from her Wilhelmina New York portfolio

Height - 175 / 5'9"
Bust - 81 / 32"
Waist - 60 / 23.5"
Hips - 85 / 33.5"
Shoe - EU 38 / US 7

wilhelmina.com

That (and the post above it) are a different Katie Schmid...

The Katie this thread is about is with Wilhelmina NYC and looks totally different...

instagram/katieschmid

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->