Keeping Up With Lindsay #2 (please put all Lohan news here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can't count how many times lindsay's been changed by now. everytime she's in court, in jail, out of jail, in/out of rehab she's a new person and two weeks later she's back to her old habits:rolleyes:
i'll just wait a few months, i don't believe in her change just yet (not that i'd ever believe anything coming out of that woman's mouth anyways)

^ Yes- I caught that too...how quickly she developed a problem after so many years of just working too hard and being a fun loving, normal girl!! :rolleyes:

Oh, and Stroker usually refers to certain high performance tweaks to motorcycle engines in Biker-speak...not that a little double entendre is such a bad thing!!:innocent:...BTW- I wonder if we can find Ali or Dina in the Mystery Jugs section if it would make a good avy... :unsure:

I hope she really changes this time, i wante to see her working, dong movies, music and her stuffs, ♥

Is that whole freak show comin to an end someday ?
And this family really needs a biopic movie it would be so epic

^lol..i'm pretty sure at some point in the future there will be a biopic about lindsay ...

^ Hopefully ending in her marrying some nice guy and moving to a farm in Idaho....yeah, right... :(

^ But this time is different!! Her Sainted Mother said so!! Even though she has no problem with anything; but it's fixed, even though it isn't there!! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->