Keeping Up with the Kardashians

Erin

Iowa Girl Loves Fashion
Reaction score
I'm surprised there isn't a thread on this show!

I have watched it for the first time today. It's totally a guilty pleasure... as I was sure to change the channel when my boyfriend walked in the door...

The girls are a bit snobby but it's always fun to watch gals with money.

Does anybody else indulge?

Big butt+sex tape=celeb status i guess.

I definatly agree Erin- its a total guilty pleasure! I had bo idea Kim was once married!?

I watched it for the first time a couple of weeks ago. Its definitely my guilty pleasure.

^ After the first couple of posts I felt really bad for watching it...

BUT, whatever. :blush:

If I got E! I would definitely watch....I don't though-and while I did subscribe to "The Girls Next Door" on Itunes, I think I'll pass on this...or catch a marathon sometimes when I'm at my parents house for the weekend..

I want to watch season 2 but I don't know where :cry:

I loved season 1 though.Kourt is definitly my fav and I really REALLY hate Kim's personality,she's just too full of herself.I can't stand it.

I don't seek it out but I watch

a. when it's on, which I find when surfing (which isn't too often, especially since baseball season is coming up here)

and

b. when nobody is around!

I only watch it when I accidentally come across it and there's nothing better on but I do think that most of it comes off as really staged...once for example one of Kim's sisters gets arrested and obviously they had no footage so instead of just explaining what happened they kind of re-played the whole scene and had a little proclaimer saying that it was not original...very strange.

oh and I possibly wouldn't put personal family videos of mine on international TV either...

love the show too...definitely my guilty pleasure

Last edited by a moderator:
Fine! I admit it, it's my guilty pleasure too. I think Klohe's really funny.

Yeah i used to watch it all the time. Something about it is addictive :ninja: Kim and Courtney are beautiful looking girls.

I find it funny that all the girls' names start with a K!
Kourtney
Kim
Khloe
Kendell
Kylie

and their mother Kris

:lol:

^lol all K's. I like Klohe, I think she's the only one with a great sense of humor. Did anybody else hear her say "here nanny" to her mom lol.

i love khloe, she's so funny, i think the show is scripted but i still love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->