Kings of Leon

Radioactive (HQ)-Live on the Today Show

Use Somebody(HQ)

The End and F-bomb(HQ)

Interview -"And then there was one":blush: Jared is so adorable

Last edited by a moderator:
^Oh lucky you, I have 10 more days to go until I get to see them again :heart: But to make the wait more bearable I just decided to get tickets for Rock am Ring next year, so now I have 3 KOL gigs to look forward to :woot:

^^ Source? :woot: I honestl never would have thought Matt would be the first to get married and have children. So cute ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
^Thanks! :flower: I haven't heard about it from anywhere else yet. Maybe they'll keep it secret for a year or so, too :P

From Johanna's Twitter:

"minorwhiplash Johanna Veronica
@CTKgal I don't work or live in the public eye & ask that you please cease in making inaccurate comments/assumptions about my private life.

I've no problems with any people, just rats. I only want my privacy respected. It's distasteful to gossip about this kind of thing.

As much as I want to ignore all of this, some of the things I've read are ridiculous. Weather chat no good enough?"

She's right though, it's a private matter and shouldn't have been discussed, if they were pregnant and wanted to release that information they would.

does anyone know what the person said to her to make her go off the deep end like that?

hmm, I feel like it would be nice to know if she was pregnant, it's pretty exciting and happy.

^
I know right. She needs to take a chill pill. Its not like someone is claiming she has some disease. Its a baby and she can always deny it or just say no comment.

^
I know right. She needs to take a chill pill. Its not like someone is claiming she has some disease. Its a baby and she can always deny it or just say no comment.

i couldn't agree more with you. And if she wants it or not she kind of lives in a public eye so it's only natural to people want to know things about her. And after all the news that they're having a baby is a happy one...

I think Johanna has a right to be angry. And whoever this "reliable source" is deserves nothing less than a swift kick in the pants for mouthing off about someone else pregnancy:angry:. It's common courtesy to keep your mouth shut and leave it to the parents to be make their announcement when they feel it's right.

I'm CTKgal - I've chatted to Johanna privately as there was a massive misunderstanding when I made a post thinking it was "public" information and then retracted it as soon as I discovered it wasn't.

It would be respectful if everyone didn't discuss this further. Thanks.

^Totally agree with you em. They are a very private couple, they didn't even make announcement that they got married til a year later.

Ridiculous. Love the fact that she Tweets, "Respect my privacy". Oh the irony.:rolleyes:
It's not like it's an insult, this girl needs to get a grip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->