La Roche-Posay

My current skin care routine consists of mostly LRP products and I'm extremely happy with all of them. Well, normally I don't like alcohol-based toners/anything, but Effaclar Toner Astringent Lotion contains glycerin straight after alcohol denat which makes it not overly drying. Most often I use it as a spot treatment (as needed) anyway.

I have just switched to all LRP Toleriane routine and my "adult acne" has cleared up!

I have had it for about a year and using anti acne products on it until someone mentioned it looked like an allergic reaction.

Within a week of LRP it has cleared up! Love it.

even the sunscreen didn't break me out

Effaclar Duo is great, I'm on my third tube now (I don't use it every day though) but I want to try something new. I'm thinking about Effaclar A.I. or Effaclar K, but I haven't decided yet. Have you tried any of the two?

Didn't seem to do much for my skin, it's supposed to be purifying and calming, but it's just salty water, doesn't make skin better or worse, so...
I love this stuff! I've been using Serozinc as a toner, make-up setting spray, it's also great for after waxing. It even helped me when I burnt my fingers!

has anyone tried Redermic (R)?

I have super sensitive skin and the website makes it sound like it is for deep wrinkles (I am 27 so after brighten/ smoothing )

Just wondering whether is is worth trying

I was recommended Activ C cream, has anyone tried it? did you see improvements?

Get your La Roche Posay items of Gilt. The site always runs good discounts on a wide selection of La Roche's products.

I finally decided to do something about my dark circles and so I've recently started using La Roche Posay's 'Pigmentclar Eyes, Dark Circle Skin-Evening Corrector'. While I know there are a few factors that contribute and help towards getting rid of dark circles (including eating right, genetic makeup etc) I do believe that LRP's product has really helped in making me look less like I've been punched. At around $AUD40 for 15ml, I do think the price is quite expensive, but most important to me is that it works. What's more, the skin around my eyes is amazingly (ridiculously!) smooth now and applying just a small amount around the eye area really does help to brighten up my face around the eyes. ^_^

I love that eye cream, I used it when it got launched here in Europe and I really saw and improvement in brightness.

Wow, this brand is kinda expensive outside Europe :huh: here it's one of the cheapest pharmacy brands, that one cost me around 15 €.

Ridiculously overpriced in Australia, however, I still get it whenever I can!

I love that eye cream, I used it when it got launched here in Europe and I really saw and improvement in brightness.

Wow, this brand is kinda expensive outside Europe :huh: here it's one of the cheapest pharmacy brands, that one cost me around 15 €.

Prices (and product lines) definitely vary according to country. For example LRP sells for a reasonable price in Hong Kong; the products available also varied in that some products weren't available but the alternatives were almost even better. :woot: As far as I know, LRP is only sold in select pharmacies and in Melbourne, currently only Mecca Cosmetica is advertised to officially sell LRP.

Ridiculously overpriced in Australia, however, I still get it whenever I can!

Everything is overpriced in Australia. The cosmetic market here makes a big deal over relatively low-tier overseas cosmetic brands, and makes an ever bigger deal over the high-end beauty brands. :wacko: Seriously, the tyranny of distance! :judge:

Last edited by a moderator:
I also heard about ridiculously overpriced cosmetics in Australia. :shock: Maybe you could do an international beauty swap? I don't know how fairly you get charged for P&P costs but maybe it's worth trying. :flower:

I also heard about ridiculously overpriced cosmetics in Australia. :shock: Maybe you could do an international beauty swap? I don't know how fairly you get charged for P&P costs but maybe it's worth trying. :flower:

P&P here is pretty nonsensical too but hope comes to Australians with the arrival of Sephora in the future! :smile: While I'm not sure how much of a difference Sephora's arrival will make for me personally (since I use very little makeup), I know it will be a godsend for many girls and women. My biggest makeup/skincare splurges are probably from LRP and YSL's babydoll mascara.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcad1947
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->