Lacoste Vs Ralph Lauren Polos

when i die make sure that my casket, is filled with the fantastic polo classic...

Last edited by a moderator:
Polos fit better and have a better color scheme. But, i love those little alligators on the Lacoste tees.
so, both. haha

i've never tried any slim-fit lacoste, but the regular just don't fit me. the ralph lauren custom and slim-fit are excellent, though. either pink pony on black, or white pony on black. to my eye, it just looks classier than the croc.

Neither. I buy J Crew because they are logo/monogram free. Yes, that half-inch logo is big enough to bother me.

Lena said:
Trendy or not... Lacoste of course, because it came out first, because its the authentic.. because i was wearing them as a kid like everybody else.

RL wished he had the Lacoste legacy :P
Yes! And the Lacoste polos are of so much better quality than RL. I'm mad of its petit pique, so soft and comfortable. Though they deteriorate pretty quickly as the yarn isn't twisted very tightly but that's what makes it so tender.

I haven't tried Lacoste so I'll say RL. I have seen Lacostes but I've never realy liked the look of them.

Misako said:
It's a toss-up for me, too. Lacoste AND RL for me have same "old staple" feel, as my mum would give me polos from both brands, so I'm used to wearing both - in my city as well, both are worn with regularity, in the country clubs and in daily life...
toss up is right, as in lacoste makes me toss up my lunch.

oh and it's a crocodile, not an alligator.

ralph lauren all of the way.

the skinny fit is genius, as are the 23948293432 color combinations you can do online.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ebbbbty
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->