Lanvin "Jeanne Lanvin Couture" Fragrance : Juju Ivanyuk by Sofia & Mauro

nenv

Reaction score

Lanvin will launch Jeanne Lanvin Couture in April. The new fragrance for women is a flanker to 2008′s Jeanne Lanvin, and is intended as a more refined and elegant variation.

Jeanne Lanvin Couture was developed by perfumer Domitille Bertier; the notes include raspberry, violet leaves, peony, magnolia and musk.

nstperfume

This is beautiful but to be honest it looks a little too similar to the Chloé fragrance advertisement with Anja / Chloe / Clemence.

I like it but I think it's a little bit simple :/

I dont get elegant and refined from the image despite it being a nice image

I think it's indeed very simple but very efficient too. The B&W picture makes your eyes go straight to the purple bottle; yet you can't help but notice Juju's gorgeous face. I like the ribbon thing as well, almost as if the perfume was some kind of a necklace or bow tie...

^I agree. I think it's such a perfect balance between the gorgeous face of the model and the bottle, aka the whole point of the ad. I do see the Chloe resemblance now that it's been pointed out, but I do love it nevertheless.

KkXOd.jpg

cosmoty.de

I'm probably biased since i love Juju, but i think this is such a great ad. I know it looks like Chloé ad, but it's simple, pure and refined. And you can see that from details like how the model's hand are softly and finely grabbing the ribbon, to others like the simplicity of the shot, and the great choice of colors.

Love it :heart:

Jeanne Couture's ad campaign (left) stars Juju Ivanyuk in a photo shot by Sofia Sanchez and Mauro Mongiello. Bottles will debut in Northern Europe in May, and most other countries will have the fragrance by July. Some Asian countries will start selling Jeanne Couture as late as September. Currently, there are no plans to sell the fragrance in the United States, but in France the 100 ml.
WWD

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rantanplan1980
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->