Laura Neiva

She has an ed inside the last isue of italian Vanity Fair

I was just watching the movie and I found myself here googling her name. I even have that issue but didn't notice until you pointed out, thank you!

She looks SO gorgeous in Adrift.

Looks a lot like British actress Kaya Scodelario to me! Very pretty

Riachuelo Fashion Five
Thairine for Maria Garcia
Ph: Jacques Dequeker

striketwoposes.blogspot

I saw Adrift on Netflix a week or so ago. The locale was beautiful and stole the movie. Neiva is a beauty but a bit wooden in the acting department.

Has she decided to give up acting and just become a model? I think that would be a good path for her.

just watched adrift and went looking for her! she is stunning, please our brazilian friends post more about her!

obrigado!

just discovered her via latest Vogue-issue and she's truly an angel :heart:

Vogue Japan January 2012
Model Of The Month
Ph: David Mushegain

scanned by me

Attachments

• Scanned Image 37.jpeg
    Scanned Image 37.jpeg
    347.5 KB · Views: 41
  • Scanned Image 38.jpeg
    Scanned Image 38.jpeg
    396.2 KB · Views: 48
I would LOVE to see more of this girl, what a look. Such intensity behind those eyes, too. A conflicted old soul lingers there

I saw Adrift on Netflix a week or so ago. The locale was beautiful and stole the movie. Neiva is a beauty but a bit wooden in the acting department.

Has she decided to give up acting and just become a model? I think that would be a good path for her.

Yes, she still has a lot to improve upon. It's kind of ironic that both her and Camille Belle are both beautiful both their acting is less than to be desired. However, it's still to early for me to be too critical. I expected more of the film but the film itself was stunning and had plenty of intimate close-ups. She reminds of Freja Beha in the face every time I see her.

I can't believe the girl from the Calle 13 video has a thread here :rofl:

She's pretty.. I'll fight hard to get past the original association and replace it with Vincent and Cannes. :lol: :heart:

Way Model Management Calendar - 2012
Ph.:
Gui Paganini

madeinbrazil

WWD.com

Front Row at Chanel she is a new Fidele de Chanel
laura.JPG

Laura Neiva posa, vestida de Chanel, como a nova fidèle da maison

vogue.globo.com

lauraneiva-vo-c-h-640-1a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics