Leaf Earrings

Tiffany7

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find some leaf earrings like these?

If the picture doesnt come up Ill see if Belowen can post it for me. Ive never had so many problems posting pictures lol.

Heres the picture (hopefully lol)...

* I added it as an attachment :wink:

Someone said that they had some similar at H&M has anyone seen them? Do they really like them? Has anyone seen any like them anywhere?

Thanks for your help. :flower:

Those are cute. I've seen a pendant at M&J Trimmings that is shaped like a leaf in that shell stuff.

You could easily put them on a pair of earring hook things.

Originally posted by luna@Apr 28th, 2004 - 7:02 pm
Those are cute. I've seen a pendant at M&J Trimmings that is shaped like a leaf in that shell stuff.

You could easily put them on a pair of earring hook things.
Great idea! :flower:

Originally posted by Tiffany7@Apr 28th, 2004 - 6:12 pm

Thanks. :flower:
Why the heck doesnt the IMG thing work for me here like it does on LLT? :wacko: :(

Originally posted by Tiffany7+Apr 29th, 2004 - 11:26 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiffany7 @ Apr 29th, 2004 - 11:26 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Tiffany7@Apr 28th, 2004 - 6:12 pm

Thanks. :flower:
Why the heck doesnt the IMG thing work for me here like it does on LLT? :wacko: :( [/b][/quote]
I'm not sure why they don't work here, maybe just stick to using attachments :flower:

Those are fabulous, I want some too :wink: I'm going to go see if they have them at H&M. I'll let you know...

Btw Tiffany what's LLT?

i got the same ones.. but i enevr knew they were popular :huh:

mine are made out of ebony and i bought them at Galeries LAfayettes :wink:

Thanks everyone. :heart:

I dont like those H&M ones lol.

Leyla m. did they have white ones there?

Dark Princess LLT stands for Lovely Liv Tyler as in lovelylivtyler.com. B)

They have very similar ones at Urban Outfitters except they're mother of pearl instead of ebony. The shape size and color are almost exactly the same though.

Originally posted by Tiffany7@Apr 28th, 2004 - 6:12 pm
Does anyone know where I can find some leaf earrings like these?

If the picture doesnt come up Ill see if Belowen can post it for me. Ive never had so many problems posting pictures lol.

Heres the picture (hopefully lol)...

Someone said that they had some similar at H&M has anyone seen them? Do they really like them? Has anyone seen any like them anywhere?

Thanks for your help. :flower:
this Asian lady has a stand by VS on Broadway and Prince .. i always see them there ..and they are like 15$

go check it out :wink:

Originally posted by leyla m.@Apr 29th, 2004 - 8:26 pm
i got the same ones.. but i enevr knew they were popular :huh:

mine are made out of ebony and i bought them at Galeries LAfayettes :wink:
omg wen we meet i sooo want to see those..
u know me n earrings...
i bought some more today... o dear... wen will this obession stop
hmm n raided mums collection yesterday...
she was not impressed... for diamond studs together set in platinum .. mine now...wooo
she got them for one of her brothers marriage... i got them coz i like them...
fightin with my lil bro so i can have both the earrings not just one... how tacky :blush:

leaf earrings also spotted in topshop.... :innocent:

Yeah i've seen them in Topshop too-and a matching necklace I think, which means Mikey probably do them. I like them since they can look so delicate and pretty. :P

I LIVE IN NEW YORK AND I HAVE JUST PUCHASED A PAIR IN THE STREET ACTUALLY FOR 15 BUCKS ,EVERY SAT AND SUN IF U LIVE IN NEW YORK , RIGHT DOWN HOUSTON STREET THERE IS LIKE AN 7 BLOCK STREET JEWELRY STRIP IN SOHO .THEY HAVE SO MANY DIFFERENT KINDS INCLUDING THE LEAF ONES U WANT .AND ALSI SPOTTED THEM IN URBAN OUTFITTERS FOR ABOUT 12 I HOPE U FIND THEM THEY ARE GREAT ..HAPPY HUNTING :rolleyes:

I think those are just soo sweet!
e31.jpg

you can find them here www.tigermoongems.com/ e31.html

Originally posted by lipgloss@Jun 14th, 2004 - 10:51 am
I LIVE IN NEW YORK AND I HAVE JUST PUCHASED A PAIR IN THE STREET ACTUALLY FOR 15 BUCKS ,EVERY SAT AND SUN IF U LIVE IN NEW YORK , RIGHT DOWN HOUSTON STREET THERE IS LIKE AN 7 BLOCK STREET JEWELRY STRIP IN SOHO .THEY HAVE SO MANY DIFFERENT KINDS INCLUDING THE LEAF ONES U WANT .AND ALSI SPOTTED THEM IN URBAN OUTFITTERS FOR ABOUT 12 I HOPE U FIND THEM THEY ARE GREAT ..HAPPY HUNTING :rolleyes:
Do they really look exactly like this?
post-16-1083197753.jpg

DAMN I wish I knew someone who lived in NY & could get me a pair or that someone would get a pair & sell them on Ebay. I REALLY REALLY want a pair :( ... if they look JUST like the ones in the picture & are white too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
russmah55
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->