Leo and Gisele 'split' - *updated*

Heroin_Chic said:
Why would a guy want to be out and party with girls if he could have THE HOTTEST one all to himself!?

Because she is the hottest to you, and not to him! ^_^
Besides, beeing with someone hot maybe nice to makeout, but not really to be in something serious, beeing hot is not a synonimous of beeing nice/clever/good, etc
Never heard of "don´t judge the book by its cover"?

^ exactly....

Besides they've been together 5 or 6 years....I'm sure 'being hot' is a novelty that wears off after a while...and boredom probably sets in. What's that phrase...'i love steak but get bored of having it every night...' :wink: And Leonardo can pretty much grab another hot model if he wants to...

Anyway Gisele's got tourettes - she never fails to crowbar into her interviews about her desperation of wanting to get married and have kids. She's probably scaring the boy....

Last edited by a moderator:
To marry someone just because she is "HOT" seems a bit shallow minded. No doubt Leo is a bit shallow, I mean come on, who isn't in Hollyweird?!:P He should get picky, I think that girl Gisele has some issues, and she talks way too loud!!:shock: Obviously Gisele isn't the ONE, doesn't it show with their on again off again thing? That is such a drag, it's getting bit boring with those two. I'm glad it's over, if it really is this time?:unsure:

Well, I don't know about those Sienna rummors (wasn't she seen with Jude again?). All I know is that Giselle is in Brazil shooting a comercial and Kelly Slater is also in Brazil (he just won the surf championship in Brazil). All the tabloids around here are setting the rumors of the two of them beeing together. Anyway, it's not news that everytime she breaks up with him, she comes to Brazil and date someone for a little while. Maybe his just one more.

I heard that in Caras Magazine Gisele's rep Monica confirmed the split. Is that true?

I don't know if it's permanent this time or not. But I've never really seen them as a great couple. It has nothing to do with looks. They just seem like they're on different wavelengths. Leo is very serious about his career and very active politically. Gisele has said she plans to quit modeling when she turns 26 and haas given no indication of what she wants to do with the rest of her life other than have kids. Leo said on Oprah that he'd like to settle down and have a family one day, but right now his focus is his career and he's having too mach fun to think about anthing else. It sounds to me like they're in different places in their lives, and they have very different priorities.

But I agree that being "hot" is never a good reason to marry someone- looks change, people age, and after a while the novelty of having a physically attractive partner wears thin. There has to be something else there, keeping you togother.

This is from the UK Mirror:
LEONARDO DICAPRIO
With Kiki King, Eva Simpson And Caroline Hedley
CHRISTMAS has come early in this office - we've just heard Titanic hottie Leonardo DiCaprio is officially back on the singles market.
A spokeswoman for his ex, Gisele Bundchen, confirms their five-year romance is over - but denies the 25-year-old Brazilian beauty has already found a new beau after she was recently linked with surfer Kelly Slater, 33.
We're told: "Gisele and Leo have broken up but Gisele is not a person who breaks up one romance and hops on to another. She is working like mad."
Any time you need a shoulder to cry on, Leo...​

Yes, that's true lostgirl. The Caras' cover this week is Giselle alone in Brazil and the headline is "Giselle, single in Brazil, is surfing a diferent wave".

Yup. I guess it's officially... official...

Hollywood heart-throb and The Aviator star Leonardo DiCaprio has split from his girlfriend Gisele Bundchen. The pair have enjoyed an on-off romance for three years - but the supermodel's manager has told a magazine in her native Brazil their relationship is over for good. She says, "Yes, they broke up." But she denies rumors Bundchen is already dating surfing superstar Kelly Slater: "Gisele is not the type of a woman who ends a new relationship and starts a new one right away." Bundchen most recently appeared in the comedy Taxi, and DiCaprio is set to be onscreen next in The Departed.

http://www.imdb.com/news/wenn/2005-11-11/http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/f49/need-help-figuring-out-who-makes-coat-34467.html

Let's place our bets:

They'll be back in each other's arms in a few months. They should both accept the fact they have addictive personalites when it comes to one another.

You know what is one of my pet peeves?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->