• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Louis Vuitton F/W 14.15 by Annie Leibovitz, Juergen Teller & Bruce Weber

after seeing more pictures i still think it's a great campaign altough there are a few things that could've been better imo..
for instance the art studio setting in Charlotte's shots is so cliché and random and the one posted above is quite awkward,
the other thing is the Weber cast.. Liya is amazing she's a real pro, Kirstin is ok doing her job but i'm not convinced with Jean Campbell especially when i think in all the girls at the LV show who are great print models, they could've come up with a stronger cast on Liya's level

those would be my only complaints, the rest is flawless.. the videos are great too!

Bruce's set is lovely. Kirstin is so ravishing, such an absolute stunner and Liya, well she should have been the one shot by Leibovitz. I don't get Jean's toddler appeal. Maggie Rizer would have been better suited here.

^Fantastic suggestion on Rizer! I loved her styling on the runway, and she would have been fabulous in this campaign.

I am being sold Ghesquiere's Vuitton. This campaign makes me love it more.

Louis Vuitton's Pinterest, Twitter & Facebook

Love the combination of three photographers! Really dynamic and interesting! I wonder if he will continue to use this concept for the seasons to come?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chelseaboys
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->