Louis Vuitton Out Or In?

sewingfairy3

Reaction score
Everyone knows that the Louis Vuitton bags were the IT bag to haveafter seeing Jessica Simpson, and lately I have seen nothing but fake bags everywhere...are they worth investing in a real one or so you think they will be out soon? opinions please....be brutal

I'd say that the the logo canvas (which I have always detested) is 'out'. However, I don't really think it matters what is 'in' or 'out'...if I like something it can become 'in'.

The non-logo bags are becoming increasingly whacked-out psychedelic (you'd almost think whoever designed them was on drugs...). None of them are real classics but there are a few snazzy (if expensive pieces).

If you're interested in style rather than fashion their plain leather bags remain exquisite as ever...

I'd say that the the logo canvas (which I have always detested) is 'out'. However
Agreed!
If you stay away from the logo bags, then I think they are fine. The LV logo is overrated right now...Bags that you normally do not see from the Epi and Suhali collections are much better.

The new LV bags that are coming out for spring are cute..light pink and lime green....

I don't care if you bump into 20 people with them on your way to the subway. The second you hold a real one in your hands, feeling and smelling the leather, you'll feel awesome carrying it.

If you love it and have the money, go nuts on LV!

I have the multi colored Louis Vuitton Speedy.

I love it!
I do get a lot of attention when I carry it, and I have to admit it's kinda cool, it makes me feel good. But sometimes rather annoying. I get ugly looks too!

The new Spring Collection is coming out it FEBUARY. and they have the most gorgeous and the most horrible bags.

They have more multi colored in alot of different styles.
Everyone will have them by the summer.
They are just really attractive.
They will never be out.

The light pink and green ones are so cute!!!!
I cant wait.

I would recommend the multi speedy.

Plus, no matter what people say about the LV's all over the purse being annyoing, thats what makes it so elegant, everyone needs to have at least one!

COACH purses are ANNOYING!!!

I would have to say the epi line is my favorite. The suhali is classy too! I also like the damier. I do not use my multicolor very much because there are so many replicas out there and gawd are many of them tacky!! I'm kicking myself for not getting the cherry blossom, it's so cute!!

I haven't seen the new Spring line...can somebody please post a link? I'd like to see the pink one you are talking about. Thanks.

I wonder what handbag Jessica Simpsom will ruin next season

:lol: :lol:

I like their classic bags collections, but i found their service sucks. I feel that the sales associates think it's such a high end brand (i know it is) and everybody likes it so much that they abandon or not treat you well. :angry:

I went to the Costa Mesa store to get a refund on a bag on Dec 22nd and they just completely ignored me. I know it's almost X'mas and they're very busy, but hello...i have to wait for an hour to get a refund. The sales associate told me to wait in line with other people. Guess what, they call you by name. How do i suppose to get called if i don't even buy anything? So i went to another sales guy (he's asian american) and he told me that i have to wait until the store is closed otherwise i couldn't get a refund (i went there at 1:00 pm and they're close at 9:00) and then he just completely ignored me and chat with some chicks. :angry: :angry:
I finally get a refund after a woman behind me got upset too.

Talking about customer service here... :yuk: :angry: :sick:
I don't even feel like buying LV anymore :yuk:

I'd say LV bags can be out of style, just because they are destined to be coppied to death :wink:

I think just that 1 style is out (the Jessical Simpson one)

I think the suhali is def classy :heart: . I agree with Atelier and believe the real bags will always be classy and i think we will see them in years to come. :lol:

they are always something which will be done then copied to death, and personally arent for me the last ones i really liked were the verhoeven patchwork ones.
generally i would say to avoid monograms, but if you absolutely must buy vuitton then they do make very nice plainer styles
i thin that a good quality well made handbag ages well- ten years down the line if somebody pulled out a murakami i would probably appreciate it more because i wasnt being visually flooded with imaged of it and its bastard offspring

Originally posted by christilynn@Jan 1st, 2004 - 11:25 pm
I wonder what handbag Jessica Simpsom will ruin next season
:evil:

Beki i agree to a certain point. I think in the years to come when everyone has gotten over the monogram/murakami overload stage, that the original LV bags will be appreciated because we wouldn't see them as often as we do now. Im sure by then something will have taken its place.

Oh God i hope fashion accessories won't be so over copied as now :( :( :(

they have never and will never go out of style their population will fluxuate but the style imo will remain liek the birkin... it is being copied left and right but I dont think anyone is saying because of that they are "out"......

i would not say out just that personally i dont like to buy items that are going to be everywhere either in their origional state or as a copy. i am also not a fan of monograms, i find it a bit tacky that your clothes must be stamped with a brand as some sort of validation of their status, for me quality and individuality will always speak for itself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->