Lula #14 Spring/Summer 2012 : Kelly Mittendorf & Ondria Hardin by Ellen von Unwerth

with the beating of my heart
model: astrid berges-frisbey
photographer: romina shama
stylist: elisa nalin
hair: leila

my scans

reasons to be beautiful
photographer: indigo clarke
stylist: zoe james
model: caterina ravaglia
hair: mark hampton
make-up: hiromi ueda

my scans

worked out how to use my scanner better ahha

once upon a time
models: codie young, kate kosushkina and janice seinen alida
photographer: sofia sanchez and mauro mongiello
stylist: samuel francois
hair: romina manenti
make-up: caroline dali

my scans

Last edited by a moderator:
lula loves
model: amanda norgaard
photographer: jessie lily adams
stylist: lyson marchessault
hair: takeshi katoh
make-up: yuka hirata

my scans

bigger ones than before :-)

be my baby
model: edie campbell
photographer: jessie lily adams
stylist: lyson marchessault
hair: maarit niemela
make-up: lisa eldridge

my scans

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, thank you for the scans visualoptimism:flower:, all the eds look fantastic!

Lovely, thanks guys.

I always love Lula's dreamy eds
Posted via Mobile Device

Thank you so much visualoptimism! Can you tell me if all of Morgane Warnier's photos have been posted? I believe she has two eds. Thanks in advance!

no problem :-D yes all of her pictures have been posted here (lv ones and the ed with ondria). if you would like bigger scans than the ones posted, let me know. :-)

"reasons to be beautiful" is amazing!!! thanks for these scans actually i think this is the best issue in a while.

no problem :-D yes all of her pictures have been posted here (lv ones and the ed with ondria). if you would like bigger scans than the ones posted, let me know. :-)

No need for bigger ones of Morgane, but I would LOVE a good scan of Siri's ed :wink:

Thank you:flower:

I finally got ahold of this issue, my cover is the one with Ondria, which I'm really happy about because that was the one I was hoping for. And this issue is just as lovely as I had hoped. I don't know if anyone mentioned what the smaller magazine is of but it's titled "Lula Play" and they are making a donation to Women's Sport and Fitness Foundation for each of the women featured in the pages of this magazine. They created this smaller magazine to inspire women to get exercise and be healthy. And to support WSFF's goal of eradicating a culture where being thin is prized more then being healthy and happy. I think that's really sweet of them do that, and I love that Lula has heart as well as beautiful editorials and articles.

Great eds!

Thank you so much for all the scans, visualoptimism! :flower:

What a sweet thing that was
Photographer: Amy Gwatkin
Styling: Lyson Marchessault
Hair: Teiji Utsumi
Make-up: Abigail Johnson
Models: Kathleen O'Brien, Shauna Bennett, Kate Howat, Nancy Williams, Aine O’Gorman, Clea Martin, Isabel Von Celsing, Kadri Vahersalu

rag-pony, fmmodelagency.blogspot, lysonmarchessault

Here's Siri's ed in HQ :smile:
scanned by me

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->