L'Uomo Vogue May/June 1997 : Jason Shaw by Bruce Weber

Cops or Wake Up and Smell the Flower Pt. 1
Photo Bruce Weber
Editor Joe McKenna
Models Jason Shaw, Bobby Radical, Jahaila Sing, Alan Becks, Peter Levas, Demetrius Joy, Shiloh McDuff, Hernan Greve, Jesus Leal, Unknown
Hair Didier Malige
Makeup Kay Montana

scannedfashionworld

Norman Reedus
Photo Ellen Von Unwerth
Editor Paul Cavaco
Models Norman Reedus, Amy Wesson
Hair Ward
Makeup Fuliva Farolfi

scannedfashionworld

Last edited:
Cops or Wake Up and Smell the Flower Pt. 1
Photo Bruce Weber
Editor Joe McKenna
Models Jason Shaw, Bobby Radical, Jahaila Sing, Alan Becks, Peter Levas, Demetrius Joy, Shiloh McDuff, Hernan Greve, Jesus Leal, Unknown
Hair Didier Malige
Makeup Kay Montana

scannedfashionworld
Hi @justaguy is the woman in the wife beater Isabella Blow?

Massimo S/S 1997
Photo Unknown
Models Unknown

scaneedfashionworld

Blumarine Uomo S/S 1997
Photo Unknown
Model Unknown

Ralph Lauren Polo Sport S/S 1997
Photo Bruce Weber
Model Tyson Beckford

scannedfashionworld

Skeet Ulrich
Photo Bruce Weber
Model Skeet Ulrich

scannedfashionworld

Skeet was so scrawny, bug-eyed, rodent-like looking in his youth LOL Now that he’s 50-something, he is damn hot, filling out in all the right places. Some men just age so beyond fine.

SkeetUlrich-18.jpg

rodent-like
🤣🤣

You're awful!

I've never heard of this actor but you got me googling him cause I was like 'nah to him at ANY age'.. and yes, but also just casually read that he enjoys woodwork...? went from 4 to 11!.

also omg Jason Shaw! he used to date Paris Hilton. I remember thinking he was oh so perfect when I was a teenager haha, I was cheesy af.

Young Norman Reedus reminded me of Paul Banks for a second and then I remembered Helena Christensen dated Norman and then Paul Banks, so crazy when people do that...

Last edited:
^^^ Rat-like features can be attractive LOL Anya Taylor-Joy has gecko-like features, and she also looks like a living Gelfling, and still beautiful. And well, even a certain horseface can be an iconic model that TFS just fawns all over...

Never watched Scream…??? Skeet had his 15 seconds of fame in the US because of it. Oddly I’m glad a woman doesn’t find him physically attractive. …But hilarious that his woodwork interest would make him hot to you LOL (...Perhaps time for a trip to Amish Pennsylvania soon to see all the talented woodworking men there…??? I can just imagine you in that infamous scene from Witness…)

The Jason Shaw story is hilarious: No fashion at all, just Bruce living out his hot cop fantasy that goes on way too long LMFAO

Maybe not fashion at all, but those bodies!!! Give us what we want... Ritts and Weber were the only ones that introduced sexy men in fashion magz (and even, their photos are pretty aesthetic, not even near to p*rn). The appeal of men's magazines at the time was the chance to find this kind of photography. I'm sure L'Uomo was gay oriented magazine as Details was in the 2000s. I guess buying Vogue Italia and L'Uomo would have been the glory days for collectors. The full pack of great fashion imagery. There's fashion there, but who cares when the guys are that hot?! (Hahaha) Most of them doesn't look like male models. I only can indentify Jason. I guess Weber used to cast athletics-non models guys as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silvercat90
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->