LV Stephen Sprouse Scarves

chauss,
are they in the shops already?
would love to see real life pics if anyone has any :smile:
leyla, there are in all shops, all 3 colors.
i do not like the material for uses as scarves and/or pareos.
my other sprouse cotton ones, red/acqua and black/gray are smooshy egyptian cotton were also allegedly pareos but they are fabulous scarves.
the new cotton ones are scratchy and size is funny imo.
colors are ok.
price is $450 but i think i would rather splurge on another cashmere one in the future. i have the brown and violet.

thanks so much chauss for the insight!!
will have to check them out!

I want to order one of the bandeaus this evening, but I can't decide which colour! I loved the original colour way but then I am tempted by the bright springlike colours, too much choice!

Is it significantly cheaper to buy a stole in LV Paris rather than in London, do you think? The £ seems very weak against the € at the moment.

Here is my own photo of my bandeau, it's lovely but definitely more greeny than blue to me!

Attachments

• scarf.jpg
    scarf.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 153
Can anyone give me a definitive list of all the colours that were made? There's so many fakes that I don't know what was actually made and what wasn't! I don't know the actual names of some of them but the ones I know of are;

Brown (original)
Red
Gray
Bleu Nuit
Violet
Rose Beige
Turquoise (Bond St. Limited edition)

First season was:
Red
Black
Grey/yellow/light blue

Then came the brown

Then:
Antracite
Violet

Then:
Pale Rose
Bleu Nuit

Then:
Spray Rose
Spray Bleu
Gris Marine

For Bond Street:
Turquiose
Beige
Ink
Coral

Thanks! Karma. :smile: I already have the red....now I'm contemplating which colour I want to hunt down next!

I think you should send me the red, just as a "thank you" for my list. :lol:

There should apparently be two other scarves, made for the opening of some new shop in Paris? I haven't seen them though or heard of them before today.

It is rather lovely I admit! I got it a while ago as a present but I have only just really begun to appreciate it. I haven't seen many about lately, only the 3 new ones which're pink/purple/green but I don't like the cotton half as much - it's so stiff! One of the things I loved most about the others was their drapey-ness!

youpieee!
they have 2 new colours and i got myself the fuchsia one!!:blush:

^I have it too, Leyla. It's gorgeous! I already wore mine once. :D

Here it is:

Skrmbillede2011-07-26kl013446.png

Skrmbillede2011-07-26kl013437.png

I love love love them. But I can't bring myself to spend that much on a scarf...

caroule.... I absolutely LOVE the new fuchsia.. it is on my 'must' list for Fall.

caroule,
i love you in it!!

foxie,
where on earth did you find that combo!?????? :woot:

That's the 3rd combo for fall, camel, fushia and the marine. It has just recently been released! I believe the official release date is 8/1, so it should be more readily available now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->