Mélanie Utzmann-Huynh

Bird of Paradise

Reaction score
Another more

melaniesartorialiststyl.jpg

Source: The Sartorialist for style.com

^^ The characteristic Alaïa red sole can be spotted in the pictures of Mélanie wearing them.

i love melanie's hair.. although it's just dark brown, relatively straight and centre-parted, it seems to look so chic and care-free on her!

i love that last outfit! she's my favorite voguette.

more streetstyle

135744565d.jpg
135745.jpg

stockholmstreetstyle

Last edited by a moderator:
that Burberry shearling...that whole outfit is just, impeccable!! Love this woman's style & I completely ENVY that coat! :heart:

Her legs are her best accessory! Wonderful pictures iamlordzen, thanks :flower:.

I miss seeing her with the Vogue Paris team.

My God, her styling and taste is perfection! She's my favorite too! I just hope we still get lots of photos of her (rather than less) now that she's left PV...

source | nytimes.com

The Stylist Who Keeps Her Life in a Bag
MELANIE HUYNH, fashion stylist.
WHAT I’M WEARING NOW A Céline leather T-shirt, skinny jeans from Topshop and ankle boots from next fall’s Altuzarra collection. Joseph, the designer, gave them to me. I always have a bag with me. I carry my whole life in it. This one is Balenciaga.
STYLE CREDO I usually like a mix of feminine and masculine, mostly in darker colors. My daily uniform is a miniskirt, shorts or skinny jeans, with a beautifully tailored jacket and an easy top, like a boy-cut button-down, or a comfortable cashmere sweater. Once in a while I like wearing a body-hugging dress. And I never leave the house without high heels on.
FAVORITE THINGS IN MY CLOSET My new Altuzarra boots, my Céline tote and a little Chloé belt I wear over a large cashmere sweater. I constantly go back to leather pieces in my closet, like a pair of Et Vous shorts. I always feel beautiful in Carine Gilson underwear. And my perennial favorite is my Kelly bag, which was a gift from my husband on our daughter’s birth.
ON MY WISH LIST I loved Céline’s military-inspired pieces, Balenciaga’s leather pants and Isabel Marant’s T-shirts and skirts. I love the new wave of minimalism sweeping the catwalk. It feels new and relevant to the way that we live now. And I loved seeing all the voluptuous girls on the runway this season. It’s amazing to have such a figure. I think you always want what you do not have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->