Maggie Gyllenhaal, Peter Sarsgaard Engaged

rachyroo

just because I'm losing
Reaction score
Maggie Gyllenhaal, Peter Sarsgaard Engaged

Tuesday Apr 11, 2006 12:30pm EST

CREDIT: ALEX BERLINER©BERLINER STUDIO / BEIMAGES

Maggie Gyllenhaal and Peter Sarsgaard are engaged and expecting a baby, PEOPLE has learned exclusively.

No further details have been released about the couple, who have been together for more than four years.

They costarred in 2003's In God's Hands, a low-budget feature produced by Steven Soderbergh that was never released.

Gyllenhaal, 28, has appeared in more than 20 films, including Secretary, Mona Lisa Smile and Donnie Darko, which starred her brother, Jake Gyllenhaal.

Sarsgaard, 35, has also shared the screen with his fiancée's brother – in last year's war film Jarhead. Sarsgaard's résumé includes Boys Don't Cry, Kinsey and Shattered Glass, for which he earned a Golden Globe nomination in 2004.

This will be the first marriage and child for both actors.

(people.com)

wow happy for them ^^
It wasnt realy expected but im glad for them they make a great couple

yay! One of my fav hollywood couples. Can't wait to see maggie pregnant. And peter sarsgaard :heart: It's so nice to hear that

Aww this is so cute :blush:
I'm really happy for them :heart: One of the only real couples in Hollywood!

Congratulations to Maggie and Peter...they look so sweet together!

I've met him. She is a lucky girl. He's super cute and friendly. Pretty funny too.

Good for them.

Expecting a baby, too! Great news. :flower:

Yahh, so happy for them! I adore both of them individually, and together so much more! I hope all goes well, and they can pick a reasonable name, unlike some other hollywood folk *coughgwenythandchriscough*

aww maggies so cute!! That's so great for them. Today on tv they were talking about Maggie being pregnant and I had no idea! I always thought that she was waaay younger than 28!

Congrats to them. I don't see maggie as the motherly type for some reason. either way....I wish them happiness. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericqn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->