Making a blog with all Runway tracks.

notmanons

Reaction score
I am thinking of making a blog, full of all the runway tracks playing in each collection and in the runway music threads, we all go crazy for them.

Nowt.

-Is it illegal to record music off runway videos.

-Would they expire? Is there anyway to make them so they don't.

-Would y'all be interested?

:shock::blink::huh::unsure:

Kush, you're so dedicated to the quest for runway music. I'd venture a guess that you'd have a pretty popular blog with the people in the runway music threads.

Are you thinking of doing it as an archive kind of thing with updates each season?

What a completely awesome idea. I agree that I think it'd be a very popular blog. That is serious dedication.

Kush, you're so dedicated to the quest for runway music. I'd venture a guess that you'd have a pretty popular blog with the people in the runway music threads.

Are you thinking of doing it as an archive kind of thing with updates each season?

^_^:blush::P:D:wink: Hopefully.

Yup, I'm thinking of having like an archive section with updates each season. Im just unsure on how to do this. :ermm:

Of course! I am very dedicated. :lol:

What a great idea! I'd offer you the Dior soundtracks I have but considering I've only got three at the moment, it wouldn't be much help :wink:

I've spent a couple of hours, organising this. I've taken notes on how I'm going to do this, and the music I have. I will edit out my music to ensure that it is good quality, if not good then PERFECT.

Thanks guys! I am actually starting the archive from SS06. :smile:

I'm just a little worried about wether it is illegal...

I've spent a couple of hours, organising this. I've taken notes on how I'm going to do this, and the music I have. I will edit out my music to ensure that it is good quality, if not good then PERFECT.

Thanks guys! I am actually starting the archive from SS06. :smile:

I'm just a little worried about wether it is illegal...

It's not.

^ You just told me that on MSN :lol:.

Way to increase post count...

:rofl: Kidding...

So anyway, I'm gonna make a start..

If you'd like to help then heres the thread and you can PM me! :D

Anyone know of a good site hoster which would let me upload music files?

wow this is the BEST idea i've ever heard!!!
i'll def use the blog it'll be too cool!

^ :buzz: Yay! I am definetely thinking of doing it!

But Matthaeus123, I want to actually upload the music files so it doesn't expire and megaload etc expires after a couple of days.

-Is it illegal to record music off runway videos.

It's a really cool idea. But aren't there copyright issues with this? I'm not a lawyer so I can't say for sure but a lot of mp3 blogs operate in rather hazy legal territory.

Kushie that's an amazing idea if you need any help count w/ me!

hmm perhaps chaky's right maybe there are legal issues... but maybe rather than have the mp3's on the blog (since it could be illegal and will take up a TON of space) you can list where to find videos of each show... or post the shows then list the song list for each that way if people are interested they can download them or buy them or whatever they chose to do...

and i still think that would be a good idea since it will be nice to know where to find runway songs in one simple organized place ^_^

and u can do variations list them by season, or just by designer! ^_^

Yeah, I've been thinking about the legal/illegal issue. I'm gonna look into it a lot more....

I am definetely gonna list the track names etc, but I think it will be nice to have the actual download :ermm:...

I think it's illegal to record them and share them with others. You're allowed to record them for yourself but not for others.
That's the German law, I don't know what it's like in other countries though.

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonic boom
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->