Mango F/W 06.07 : Milla Jovovich

two months off

Eat me, drink me
Reaction score
Rough translation of the article:

Mango has a new image for it's Autumn-Winter collection: model and actress Milla Jovovich. And, as the campaign is prepared, the fashion chain doesn't stop growing worldwide, sitting in the fifth spot in the world ranking for the retail sector.
(...blablabla, business talk...)

The Spanish brand's international dimension is also measured in the top level of the figures chosen for it's promotional campaigns. The recently incorporated Milla Jovovich joins a long list that includes, amoung others, models Claudia Schiffer and Inés Sastre.

www.mango.com
May 9th, 2006

Well, I know this is a bit old since it's dated May, but having Milla would be fantastic! Does anyone know anything else about this?

O cool, first time I've heard of the idea of featuring Milla but thats great...! I like mango :smile:

Nothing yet. But I expect we'll see something soon, since there's already a preview of the autumn collection. But there's still the campaign with Bianca Balti, I guess until the sales are over.

you're welcome two months off :flower:
I received their catalogue a few days ago...
I was going to scan them but found out they were already on their website.

Milla looks gorgeous on every single picture.

i think milla was a good choice for the campaign. thanks La bordélique.

i cant wait for mango to open stores in the states.

La bordelique, I got the catalogue too, but never got around to scanning them - laziness attacked!
I fell in love with the red houndstooth dress - so cute!

She's all over the urban buses ... I love her but the collection is blah

i don't like it...she is cute on some of the pics...but most of it is just...so primitive...if you know what i mean...and also...she somehow...doesn't fit in...

ultramarine said:
She's all over the urban buses ... I love her but the collection is blah

I share your sentiment.

I work at the Mango store in Century City, CA and I'm sick of looking at her face everywhere already, but if you really want we're open and you can come and get a glossy catalog for free and watch a sh*tty video on the photoshoot too.

I think the pictures are a bit messy...I think it's because she's cut of a little in all the pics...:blink: :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->