Manolo Blahnik #2

leyla m.

Reaction score
Moderator's Note:

In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
Please stay on topic!
Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
You can find the old thread here

Attachments

• DSC08143.JPG
    DSC08143.JPG
    102.7 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC08144.JPG
    DSC08144.JPG
    150.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited by a moderator:
Those are gorgeous, Leyla! Very special and unique; congrats :smile:

Congrats, Leyla! Love the cutouts and color.

thank you ladies :flower:
i dolove them too so cant wait to wear them!

my new baby. I was wondering what's the name of this shoes?

Gorgeous leyla! Simply Gorgeous.

They are beautiful donhay... But I'm not sure of the style.

Leyla, those are gorgeous!
I love the color and the heel is very interesting!
Congrats!
:woot:

mateica!! You are fabulous, and they are my size....I wish I needed a turquoise shoe...darn, I will continue to search for the nude.... fabulous find mateica!

I'm really really considering buying a pair of Sedarabys and Hengisi, just wonder if they are still available to get in the UK and how much i would be looking at....

I am doing a Research Project on Manolo Blahník and at the moment looking for people who own Manolos to ask them a couple of questions, on the man, and on the shoes.

Please if anyone reading this make me the favour of collaborating with me, answer here or email me to "[email protected]". Thanks a lot!

the new metal ringed heels are not diong much 4 manolo.........it looks good only on skinny feet in runway shows with higher heels......besides the shape is very dolce gabbana 03ss style......even in vogue.......they get these shoes customised to 4.5-5 inches! that's when it looks hot. the 3 inch looks severely cheap!!!!!!

My first Manolos. I bought them in 2007 - they're now practically vintage:D (my album)

Attachments

• DSC03096.jpg
    DSC03096.jpg
    362.2 KB · Views: 4
What's the point of a shoe sketch that is so exaggerated that the finished shoe look nothing like the sketch?

What about these then, they are pretty good, when compared to the sketch.

source: style.com & manoloblahnik.com

So what's the point? :( First, how about artistic freedom? That's how the designer imagines and expresses his idea on paper. Second, the sketch and the final product can't be 100% identical, shoes especially (and other clothes).

Thought I'd share from my collection a couple of my favourite Manolo's. They are so comfortable to wear and have attracted a lot of attention when I've worn them to events.

Pictures are my own

Attachments

• MB_Tundra_R.jpg
    MB_Tundra_R.jpg
    254.9 KB · Views: 5
  • MB_Patra.jpg
    MB_Patra.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members