Manon Leloup

Balmain S/S 2013
Photographer: David Sims
Styling: Joe McKenna

models

Last edited by a moderator:
SEN-Por-001-01-%20Biba%20-%20Bruno%20Fournier.jpg

credit : B agency website, portofolio Sandrine Engel.

Manon for the BIBA MAGAZINE by Bruno Fournier.

^ It's great that she got a fresh start again. No need to keep rubbing in her past :P

Christian Dior Haute Couture Spring 2013

nowfashion

I tried to check on internet i cannot find her "past" like you said but i just saw she also want to be an actress ? she did something like many pictures with diff faces and a cv.
She has an agency for actor and she did lot of video on you tube for video clip etc..

I don't reconize her on Dior but just her nake and long chest and for me it look strange.
Btw why she old the line of the dress when she walk?

as you can see, the fabric of the dress is probably too rigid: she can't put her hands in any other way

it looks like some people have a small conspiracy theory here. do you mean they "erased her past" because we can't see those beautiful biba shoots in her book now?
every model has her own path, who cares about it
she's working well now, well, good for her

by the way, am i the only one thinking that, generally, those personnal pictures whose source is Facebook shouldn't be posted on this forum? it's quite inappropriate

she looks fabulous at Dior

^ I agree. Like yeah, we get it, she changed her last name. Big deal. Wolf is her thing, get over it. Bringing up the past isn't going to ruin her chances, posting personal photos to make her look bad is just low.

I'm so happy she's finally getting a well deserved break.

Hm yeah, some of these last pics are quite weird and almost inappropriate to see on here. She comes from my city, she was at the same university than me. I was interning at a model agency in Lille last year and she started there as well. I remember I was searching for her thread on TFS but realized that she barely worked/did shows. Never thought she would become so big in less than a year.

I agree with everyone ^
Let the girl have her moment, sheesh, people are so quick to knock someone down for not being "pristine" in their fashion path. Who cares!! She's doing great now, she put in her time and is now reaping the benefits.
Haters are gonna hate... :innocent:

(No guys she could let her hands down , but really doesn't matter:s)
We don't care because every girls are not the "newbies" like they said.
She has a good moment for now , let's her enjoy and let's see what's happend.
And leloup or Louchard that's normal to change if she did before many years of modelling , she really want to start a new page of her story.

by the way, am i the only one thinking that, generally, those personnal pictures whose source is Facebook shouldn't be posted on this forum? it's quite inappropriate

Correct, we don't allow personal photos, and they have been removed.

For those who didn't see them they probably think they were something scandalous. They weren't, at all. Just a teenage girl with a lot of makeup on taking bad pictures of herself.

I love the David Lynchian theme to this campaign, she totally nailed it! So awesome.

McQ S/S 2013

Facebook/Alexander McQueen

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->