Mari Orlova

Stereo_Flo

Reaction score
New Face at Women Management Milan from Ukraine :heart:

Height: 5'9 / 175cm
Bust: 32.5" / 83cm
Waist: 25" / 63cm
Hips: 34" / 87cm
Mother Agency: Model Scout System (Kiev, Ukraine)
womenmanagement.it

fashionmodeldirectory.com

Last edited by a moderator:

fashionmodeldirectory.com

Mari Orlova @ Model Scout System (MSS) : "my first casting took place succesfully in Singapore"

Model of the Day : Mari Orlova
Measurements
Mother agency : Model Scout System (MSS)
Singapore (Mannequin); Tailand (Zoom); Taiwan (Dols); Tokio (Wizart); Milan (Women); Greece (Fathion cult)

1) Tell us..How and when did you started modeling ?
i never dreamed about fashion business. I graduated from Kiev model school. I made my first work there. Scout has found me in a social web. After first tests he told me I will work with them. I can not describe how glad I was! My life changed dramatically since that moment.
2) Do you remember your first casting? Tell me how it was.
Of course I remember my first casting! It took place in Singapore. It was new for me but I was morally prepared so I just did my best and took the job succesfully.

3) In which countries do you managed to work? Where you liked most ? I am in model business for 1,5 year. During this time I travelled a lot. I was in Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan, Japan, Milan and Greece. Japan I liked the most and I also loved Milan .

4) How would you describe yourself ?
Well I'm serious and positive. I don't look back and try to think two steps ahead. I set and then achieve my goals. I try to make plans and to do things I like in my life.

5) What are in your opinion the best things in the modeling world ?
Meeting new interesting people, travel around the world, learn how to deal with different life situations and to get new life experience.

6) Please tell us what the last job has left you have the greatest impression? I distinctly remember my job for magazine in Tokio. It was interesting and it was fun. It took place in beautiful park full of sakura blossom.

7) You did fashion shows. Are you nervous before the show starts ? And how do you feel when you walk on the runway ?
Yes I did a mannequin parades. First I was a bit nervous but now I really like it and I don't have problems with it )

8) Are there any models that inspire you ?
I am inspired by Natalia Vodianova. I think she is exellent model and a woman too.

9) What are your favorite sports, how much do you exercise and how do you manage your diet to stay in shape? I made morning exercises every day to keep myself in good shape and I pay attention to my health.

10) Do you have any beauty secrets that you would like to share with us ? To dream big and to believe in yourself.
11) Tell us a little more about your hobbies. What are you doing when you’re not working?
I like to spend free time with my friends and family.

12) Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
I will have family. I'll have a husband, two kids, a house and a long long list of countries I have visited. Some day I'll be famous.

13) What do you think of All About Models ? All About Models is exellent website for models to show yourself to show what you can . Talented photographers can notice you here and you can start your career here. Its one of the best websites for models and photographers)

all-about-models.me

Mila Owen

facebook/Wizard-Models

Ginza Mitsukoshi

facebook/Wizard-Models

Isetan Shinjuku

facebook/Wizard-Models

Users who are viewing this thread