• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Marina Metelkina

youarearockstar

utterly superfluous
Reaction score
She's going to need a thread sooner or later, because just in time for F/W 08.09, Supreme has another stunning girl for your consideration. The funny thing is that I know I've seen her somewhere before, but for the life of me I cannot remember what agency it was. Anyhow, I love her big round eyes and the very avian quality of her features.

Metel1.jpg

Metel2.jpg
Metel3.jpg

(supreme)

height - 5'11"
bust - 32"
waist - 24"
hips - 34"
hair - blonde / eyes - blue

Metel4.jpg

Metel6.jpg

(supreme)

Personally, I cannot wait to see Marina in polaroids. I think there's something just so naturally engaging about her features and look. She's like some uncanny Sherer/Barsukova hybrid...:crush:

I was thinking the same... I was sure I've already seen her somewhere :ermm: and searched in all the Ukrainian and Russian agencies I know to try to find her back. Without success :unsure::doh:
But, there was an idea I couldn't keep away from my mind: she's much like one of the latest additions on Nathalie Paris new faces board but that one was called Volga... and it's actually the same girl :shock::lol: Don't know why she's called Volga on Nathalie's website though :blush:

^Ahh you're a genius Penny! I knew, knew, knew I had seen her on some agency site. Originally I was checking all of my Milan agencies, but I forgot to move on to Paris. Thanks so much! :flower:

So Volga @ Nathalie is Marina Metelkina @ Supreme...This might be one of those instances where its a bit difficult to actually decide which name was made up. :lol:

She looks like a tranny version of Anna Barsukova, and I'm done :ninja:

Well everyone is entitled to their opinion. I can certainly see the masculine and androgynous characteristics, I supposed the only difference is that I find some aesthetic value in them.

I do however appreciate you're willingness to call it quits after that though. However you can always feel free to check out the 'Models Who's Appeal You'll Never Get' thread in the Etc. forum. :smile:

^^^I guess Marina is her real name but we never know :lol: The Volga story drove me to VG Models (Volgograd :P) but didn't find her there and the Barsukova reminiscence to Rush Models, nothing again... so the beginnings are still to discover !

^Yes :shock: that's true, Marina and Katerina share this avian quality mentioned above :heart:

Her Moscow agency is Fashion. Same as Daria Strokous, Alana K, Yasmina etc. They appear to be updating the site atm, but I think they just list her as Volga as well. :flower:

Thanks for the info Saracita :flower:

^Yes :shock: that's true, Marina and Katerina share this avian quality mentioned above :heart:

It's strange that Supreme got rid of Katerina after only a few months yet they've now adopted a girl with such a similar look and features :huh: Unless of course, the reason for Katerina's departure has nothing to do with Supreme not liking her look.

Last edited by a moderator:
Her Moscow agency is Fashion. Same as Daria Strokous, Alana K, Yasmina etc. They appear to be updating the site atm, but I think they just list her as Volga as well. :flower:
Exactly the one I haven't visited today :doh::lol::blush: I've seen they were doing some updates recently, some girls disappear, some other appear... all of a sudden. I still wonder what they did with Alisa Grudina :unsure:

^^Thank you so much for the information Saracita, I should have know that you would come through for the win. Interesting to see about this 'Volga' situation though. For the meanwhile I'll leave the title as Marina Metelkina because at least its a full name. Should more information come about later, I guess we can all discuss. :lol:

^ She definitely caught my eye :smile:

And I know the feeling, penny :P:doh:

Well it appears as if 'Volga' is gone and Supreme is sticking with Marina because its on her comp-card now. Plus, the highlight of this little thread update, her polaroids! :crush:

Metel8.jpg

Metel9.jpg
Metel10.jpg

Metel11.jpg
Metel12.jpg

(supreme)

Oh and three new, and might I just say really beautiful, test shots of Marina.

Metel15.jpg

Metel16.jpg
Metel17.jpg

(supreme)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"