blowmodels

height: 172
bust: 83
waist: 60
hips: 90
shoe size: 38
hair color: brown
eye color: blue

She's gorgeous, a natural beauty who transforms to a more high-fashion look with ease.

Full Name: Mathilde Brok Brandi
Height: 174 cm / 5’8.5″
Nationality: Danish
Date of Birth: October 28

Mother Agency: Le Management
Milan: Women Milan
London: Models 1
Hamburg: MODELWERK
Barcelona: BLOW Models
Stockholm: Elite Stockholm

Dramatically beautiful Dane Mathilde was scouted at her drama school and quickly signed to Le Management in Århus. In her second year of college, Mathilde has an expensive, regal look that is absolutely aspirational. With her distinctive brows (which she used to hate but has recently come to love) and beauty spot, Mathilde could easily be mistaken as a member of Monaco royalty. Signed now to Women Milan and Models 1 in London, this avid backpacker is getting ready to travel first class.
models.com

Danish beauty Mathilde Brandi (Models 1) was scouted at drama school and is now signed to agencies worldwide.
With her strong eyebrows and flawless beauty Mathilde has a great face for high-end jewellery or fragrance campaigns and has a very exciting career ahead!

Full Name: Mathilde Brok Brandi
Birth date: 28.10.94
Birthplace: Århus
Ethnic Origin: Danish
Nickname: Brandi, BB, Thulde.
How were you scouted: The scout came backstage after I just finished performing in a musical
Best feature: Being down to earth
Favourite beauty product: Body Shop’s body creams
Favourite food: I have a weakness for Asian food!
Hobbies: Drawing, painting and other creative stuff. I love to try new things!
Fitness Regime: Running
Favourite Movie: It changes all the time, but I just watched Moonrise Kingdom, and thought it was very good.
What was the last track you listened to on your iPod: Ode to L.A. – Raveonettes
Guilty Pleasure: Ice cold CocaCola!!
Dislike: Trash talking
Dream country to visit: It’s impossible to choose only one; I want to see so many countries. I love to travel!
If you got to relive one day in your modeling career it would be: Hmm, I guess there are too many good experiences to pick one out – each had something special.
One word to describe yourself: Positive

ftape.com

Is She half Italian? Brandi is an Italian surname. Or Is Brandi also a Danish surname?

Sweden, Denmark, and Norway have a long proven track record of producing some of the world’s finest beauties. Now, together with photographer Joel Rhodin and stylist Tereza Ortiz, we present to you fourteen Nordic newbies ready to take the fashion industry by storm.

Brandi.jpg

theones2watch.com

wow this girl is absolutely STUNNING:shock:.. she reminds me of a baby brooke shields/charlotte rampling hybrid.. I gonna be keeping my eyes out for her cuz can't wait to see how she develops^_^

vanityfair.it
She is inside this issue of italian Vanity Fair

Here it is!

'Dress Code' Mathilde Brok Brandi by Andrea Olivo for Vanity Fair Italia January 2014

Stylist: Anna Brambilla
Hair: Karine Valbrun
Makeup: Rachid Tahar

fashioncopious

She was in the "The Wildfox Lagoon" for Wildfox Spring 2014 Collection! ^_^
There's a ton of images you can view here

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fraserhn