McQ by Alexander McQueen Will Have Its First Runway Show

softgrey

flaunt the imperfection
Reaction score
The McQ Show

Ella Alexander
23 November 2011

ALEXANDER MCQUEEN'S diffusion line McQ will show during London Fashion Week for the first time in February 2012.
The autumn/winter 2012-13 collection will act as a preview to the label's debut store opening - which will be unveiled next spring. The shop will be housed in a Georgian townhouse on Dover Street in London's Mayfair and will carry womenswear, menswear and accessories.

vogue.co.uk

that just looks like someone put a bunch of safety pins on an otherwise nice McQueen signature tartan piece.

I used to not care for the McQ brand at all but the last collection was quite nice. I think it's great they will have a runway show now. London Fashion Week can really use some big names showing their collections there (especially with the possible overlap with the Milan shows next Fall), even if it isn't the main lines. I hope they come up with a great idea for the runway show, I'd love for it to be very punky and crazy :P

Is Sarah designing McQ too?

Burton has final say but it is designed by someone else, can't remember the name but I think they were Italian, read it in another article earlier. I do think that recently McQ has been stylistically very strong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverchiu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->