MET Costume Institute Gala 2024 : Sleeping Beauties: Reawakening Fashion

okay i've reached maximum capacity and i've genuinely had enough because this is my breaking point. NO MORE MARGIELA ARTISANAL 2024. this looks like a f*cking parody! i'm so sick of seeing this clownish collection everywhere i go! i can't go to the toilet or even jerk off in my own room without gw*ndoline chr*stie appearing right behind me and striking some gay pose like a clumsy oafish snow white i'm so DONEE!!!

GM7zYVuWUAAnx3S

Last edited:
Hari Nef:

Michelle Yeoh:

Nicki Minaj:

Camila Mendes:

Paloma Elsesser:

Zendaya walking out again:

The 2nd Zendaya look is worse - check out the hat; you can see the plastic stems sticking out the other side... :unsure:

Zendaya walking out again:

those roses look like the ones from the sarabande show... and the corset top looks vaguely like one from john's debut for givenchy... what is the need?

edit: i've seen the full silhouette of zendaya's second dress and i'm convinced that it's a modified dress from givenchy HC spring 1996. can i get confirmation for that?

I much prefer this look to the Margiela, tbh. I wish she had just worn this instead. Also, isn’t she supposed to be greeting guests? She had time to change?

those roses look like the ones from the sarabande show... and the corset top looks vaguely like one from john's debut for givenchy... what is the need?

edit: i've seen the full silhouette of zendaya's second dress and i'm convinced that it's a modified dress from givenchy HC spring 1996. can i get confirmation for that?
It is. With McQueen hat :rofl:
King of vintage with his Barbie

gettyimages.com

I saw poor Lana Del Rey in “custom” (Autumn / Winter 2006 remake) Alexander McQueen by Sean McGirr and I had nosebleed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
am061890
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->