Mexican Magazines

Are you interested in Mexican Magazines?

• No, I am not

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Yes, please upload more!

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • I don't care! It's fashion!

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Mehh...

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • No, I am not

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Yes, please upload more!

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • I don't care! It's fashion!

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Mehh...

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters

oswaldlv

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I am a new member and I am from Mexico City, I can upload photographs of Mexican Magazines if you need anything! There's a new year's resolution dedicated to buy an scanner so I can scan them, but for the time I will photograph 'em for all of you.

This is InFashion a nice magazine, I don't like this cover but the content is really good, the magazine supports tons of new mexican designers and also publish a lot of editorials, International Designers are also in the mag, there's a section for men, so it's nice.

Vanidades, is a magazine that mixes fashion, culture, cousine, travels, gossip and a Novel or two in every single issue, the magazine has a new look and keeps getting better each month!

Love
Oswald

Last edited by a moderator:
hello oswald
Welcome to tFS:lucky:
Please remember to add credits to images you post or they have to be deleted. Part of tFS Rules (link at bottom of page)

-

i voted :innocent: i'd certainly be curious to see what mexico has to say

Ok,
Credits:
InFashion Febrero 2009 Cover photograph:
Photographer: Iván Aguirre
Fashion Editor: Mónica L. Hernández

Vanidades Febrero 2009 Cover photograph:
Model: Lauren B./ Muse Model Management
Photographer: Ken Poo/ Belle & Company
Styling: Javier Lewis

Vogue Nippon February 2009 Cover photograph:
Photographers: Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin
Fashion Editor: George Cortina
Model: Freja Beha Erichsen
Styling Assistants: Jaime Kay Waxman and Sophia Hesketh

I think that is all the information that I can give to you, thanks for the post, from now on I'll look for my sources AND cREDITS
Thanks Gius

Welcome to tFS, Oswald. Please click here to carefully read our policy for providing credits to the source of your images.. the 'creators' of the story are important but being an internet forum, you need to state the site where you took the image from or in case you scanned it or photographed it, you also need to clear that out.

Also, please try to use our search feature as Vogue Nippon is regularly covered here and we already have an existing thread for the issue you posted, and keep in mind that we have a handful of members from Mexico that have been creating individual threads for Mexican publications such as Vogue, Baby Baby Baby, Celeste, etc., so try searching the magazines you plan on covering here in order to avoid a double post and an eventual removal or editing.

Good luck and thanks for posting.

because only American magazines, Europe and Asia?

Thanks so much, From now on I'll get the credits and I'll follow the rules, I will be covering InFashion and Vanidades. And if suddenly I get another one I'll upload it, One more thing, I really appreciate the time that you take for writing me so I can do the things correctly and know better this amazing forum.

Love
Oswald

i like InFashion, i think the graphics and photos are really great and have high quality. its not the typical fashion magazine known here. The content its kind of wishy washy, but the visuals i love. I think the best is mexican elle. the content and visual combo is great, i think is the only one that is more updated and mixes really well high end clothing with the more accesible brands and it appeals more to the mexican "fashionistas". Mexican vogue is awful, i dont like it at all its just a ripoff of us vogue but lacks a lot in comparison, its not made for us mexican, i dont think we really cant relate to mexican vogue.

I would love to see the Elle Mexico cover of Hannah Davis! I think its either august or september ...

Hey everyone, I am a new member and I am from Mexico City, I can upload photographs of Mexican Magazines if you need anything! There's a new year's resolution dedicated to buy an scanner so I can scan them, but for the time I will photograph 'em for all of you.

This is InFashion a nice magazine, I don't like this cover but the content is really good, the magazine supports tons of new mexican designers and also publish a lot of editorials, International Designers are also in the mag, there's a section for men, so it's nice.

Vanidades, is a magazine that mixes fashion, culture, cousine, travels, gossip and a Novel or two in every single issue, the magazine has a new look and keeps getting better each month!

Love
Oswald

This may be slightly off topic but I noticed someone that posted here was from Chile; do you get many Mexican magazines in Chile as imports?

I'm interested in InFashion. If it's as good as oswaldlv says it is, I'm sure I'd love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->