Miscellaneous Magazines - North America

Nyoln? Now there's a title I haven't heard or thought of in years. Must say those are quite fun covers, I prefer the first but I like both of them.

Nearly burst an aneurysm trying to pronounce Hudgensaissance, though. Wish I hadn't read that caption, lol

I’m guessing it’s digital only. I used to regularly read Nylon and Nylon Guys in my early teenage years, so I have plenty of nostalgia for it. Shame they didn’t keep their old aesthetic, since now that era is very trendy/influential again. Vanessa looks good. She seems to fly under the radar, yet she has a massive fan base and has plenty of successful projects. Has she ever scored a major fashion magazine cover?

I’m guessing it’s digital only. I used to regularly read Nylon and Nylon Guys in my early teenage years, so I have plenty of nostalgia for it. Shame they didn’t keep their old aesthetic, since now that era is very trendy/influential again. Vanessa looks good. She seems to fly under the radar, yet she has a massive fan base and has plenty of successful projects. Has she ever scored a major fashion magazine cover?

I remember her on a Teen Vogue cover years back, a few Nylon when they still in print, different editions of Cosmo and Glamour.

I loved Nylon, unfortunatelly theyre digital only for some time now

TIME July 3rd 2023 : TIME 100 Most Influential Companies of 2023

SKIMS FOUNDER KIM KARDASHIAN LOVES YOUR BODY
Photography:
Dana Scruggs
Styling: Danielle Levi
Hair: Chris Appleton
Make-up: Ariel
Model/Celebrity: Kim Kardashian

time.com; ink.studio

Users who are viewing this thread

Back