mias5.JPG
    232.4 KB · Views: 23
  • mias6.JPG
    mias6.JPG
    416.3 KB · Views: 24
  • mias1.JPG
    mias1.JPG
    112.7 KB · Views: 26
A celebrity ad...Well, at least it's Chloe,she's such a darling.

I like the idea of the ads, but they miss something.The background isn't right and Chloe poses weirdly, plus it looks too photoshopped.

As much as I like Chloe, I think those are pretty bad..

not to mention the clothes. I don't know where this girl gets her money from for all these PR placements. :shock:

TheFLUFFER said:
not to mention the clothes. I don't know where this girl gets her money from for all these PR placements. :shock:
I'm thinking about this too :blink: I'm from Russia and Mia Shvilli brand isn't too famous even here...

I've been going around forever claiming Chloe is a beauty, and that those who "don't see it" must be put off mostly by some other cause, like her style or manner perhaps (and that's another 'why?' entirely). Now I know that's not the case so much as "eye of the beholder", but I've made my choice and it's denial :P Here I can ignore the clothes for long enough to wonder what the naysayers might think and how they could possibly justify their thoughts, because I find she looks flawless :wub: aside from the clothes I've already excused :lol:

The clothes are pretty bad...also the composition of the pictures.
I love Chloé! what is she doing in a label nobody's ever heard of????!!!
she doesn't ever wear it!
maybe there were a lot of money envolved.

I love Chloe's looks/style but why is her head tilted down in every photo? A really bad ad campaign sadly...

the clothing looks typical to me...but I like chloe....she's so cool to me. :smile:

I like chloe sometimes but she always seems to be verging between originality and poser-ity. :P . and the latter suits more once again with this ad. :innocent:

She's pretty cool, but these ads are horrible. And I like glam stuff.....

Lonewalker said:
Isn't Mia Shvili a socialite?

Well, the designer's real name is katya gomiashvilli, she's a daughter of some georgian tycoon, with money & connections & property around the globe. I think she was educated abroad, maybe even went to st.martins, although im not sure, or maybe i was a short course. Anyway, she's been around for a while in russia, selling overpriced juicy couture typo sportswear to her rich and bored girlfriends. She wasn't well known outside her little elite circle. Maybe she suddenly decided she wants a real career and make it big in the west, she sure has got the money to get any type of star to model her clothes, and chloe is considered really hip and indie, so here... she's appealing to the youth, i guess. :blink:

I read that at first Kate Moss should be the face of Mia Shvilli. But then designer decided that Chloe is better

I agree with dearnike and iluvjeisa.
Velour tracksuits are so J.Lo. Tacky clothes on a beautiful girl. :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->