Miroslava Mikheeva-Duma (October 2008 - April 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Source: Style.com - Photo by Tommy Ton

Tommy Ton can seriously make any outfit look good on camera. When I saw this shot on style.com I thought she had gone back to the way she used to dress. However, after seeing other shots I see that she still looks sloppy, although this is her best look in a long time imo.

But on the bright side at least she gets good use out of that crocodile Hermes :P.

miroslavagivenchyjacket.jpg

Source: vogue.it

Tommy Ton can seriously make any outfit look good on the camera. When I saw this shot on style.com I thought she had gone back to the way she used to dress. However, after seeing other shots I see that she still looks sloppy, although this is her best look in a long time imo.

But on the bright side at least she gets good use out of that crocodile Hermes :P.

Totally agree, I felt in the same way as you when I saw that picture.The same thing occurred to me when Miroslava wore a black coat with fur collar during NYFW, her outfit looked great in that picture in motion, however when I saw her picture at Derek Lam's front row it looked a bit bulky.

I like her Givenchy Redux leather jacket in the last picture.

Givenchy jacket is gorgeous! I like this look - she looks like a young woman, who she is. Without all that too trendy too luxurious-looking stuff, which makes her look like she is 40.

^ Agreed. Simple outfits suits her better than anything else. Otherwise she looks more like a clown, as in the previous outfit.

trendycrew

Love that outfit, those sandals are amazing!

i love the studded jacket and the jeans, such a great look for her. but the red is just so overwhelming on her petite frame!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
russmah55
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->