Mischa "Crazy about Jake Gyllenhaal"

dancingellecat

Reaction score
'OC' star "crazy about Gyllenhaal"

Mischa Barton has her sights set on Jake Gyllenhaal, according to Star magazine.

The O.C. star, 19, spent an evening with the movie actor recently after splitting from boyfriend Brandon Davis, 18.

"Mischa is crazy about Jake," said a source. "She's hung out with him a couple of times and can't stop raving about how smart and funny he is. She says he really puts Brandon in the shade."

The source added that Barton, who plays Marissa Cooper in the hit drama, "couldn't stop talking about Jake, how clever and how handsome he is. She said that the really cool thing about him was that he loves Shakespeare as much as she does. They spent a whole night reciting their favorite quotes to each other!"

Any thoughts?

Evidently Jake knows Nicole Richie and/or DJ AM, spotted in candids with them, and Mischa's boyfriend (if still together) knows Nicole, so...

MischaBarton_273x400.jpg
sag04-148.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
how old is jake gyllenhaal? i'd be so jealous of her if they got together! well im already jealous of her chanel bags! lol

AN article in People magazine said she was still with brandon and the break up rumours were not true.

And Star Magazine is about as reliable as a junky.

jake is so cute.....he seems so smart which is also very hot and i love his hair....that bedhead look is so cute.....i think that they would be a good couple....i think that he is 22 or 23 so the age diff is not bad either

Brandon David, 18..? Why does his age change every article...

I LOVE me some Jake Gyllenhaal:heart: :heart: :heart:

Sounds kind of corny though, "They spent a whole night reciting their favorite quotes to each other!"

Mischa: "To be or not to be"
Jake: "How about this, where for out thou Romeo?"

Give me a break. :huh:

wow that would kinda suck for me if they did get together, i love jake to death and can not stand mischa errr. even though i love jake and want him for myself i really wish he and kiesten would get back together, they made the cutest couple ever.

fashionicon said:
I LOVE me some Jake Gyllenhaal:heart: :heart: :heart:

Sounds kind of corny though, "They spent a whole night reciting their favorite quotes to each other!"

LOL!!! It does sound really corny.

i would feel weird if it ever got out so publicly that i like the guy that i have a crush on. maybe it's me being old fashioned or simply a scaredy-cat, but i like the guy to be the one to make the first move. besides, wouldn't a move like this just scare him off?

am i being completely naive?

fashionicon said:

:rofl: I actually laughed out loud at that, thankyou :lol:

If they get together I'm going to be completely jealous.

I :heart: Jake.

^^ :woot: :rofl:

too funny, purple. kirsten was seriously scary in that movie. esp for the ten-year-old she was.

^Scary, yeah, but very good for a 10-year-old...didn't she get a Golden Globe nom for it?

Purple, I just bought that movie today. That's creepy, we were like separated in the minds.....:ninja:

Captain Llama said:
^Scary, yeah, but very good for a 10-year-old...didn't she get a Golden Globe nom for it?

so i correct myself... she was like 11/12 when the movie came out. but yes, you are right -- her performance earned her a Golden Globe nomination, the MTV Award for Best Breakthrough Performance and the Saturn award for Best Young Actress, according to imdb.com:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashiongloss
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->