Mischa "Crazy about Jake Gyllenhaal"

purplelucrezia said:
Eat her face, Kirsten. :nuke:
:rofl: That is precious. Mischa and Jake? Please NO. I really liked Kirsten and Jake together. Why'd they break up? Such a suitable couple. Kirsten was so good in Interview, funny how her acting back then was so much better than it is now. Anyway I just posted this in the candids thread, Mischa and Brandon still appear to be together thank heavens.

OK. If ANYONE is getting Jake G. other than myself, it'll be either Kirsten Dunst or Alison Lohman. End of story.

:lol:

I'm not a Jake fan, but he's way too good for her. I like Kirsten Dunst-she doesn't have an ego the size of America, for a start.

impossibleprincess said:
I'm not a Jake fan, but he's way too good for her. I like Kirsten Dunst-she doesn't have an ego the size of America, for a start.

hell by who's standards your's or someone else on this board who by the way at least 90% would probably agree with ya..., well at least you got that going for ya :doh:

team kirsten!

what i mean is.. kirsten sounds like a nicer person. i like watching the oc and all, but a few things mischa's quoted as saying, well.. have been a bit egotistical.

Erzébeth II said:
team kirsten!

what i mean is.. kirsten sounds like a nicer person. i like watching the oc and all, but a few things mischa's quoted as saying, well.. have been a bit egotistical.

I totally agree with you :smile: Mischa sounds like a very snobby person and I think that Jake and Kirsten fit so much better togehter.

If she has to compare him to Brandon, her ex, then someone is still in love... :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashiongloss
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->