Model Casting F/W 2021.22

Armani

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fall/Winter season is fast approaching, and, as uneventful as this season may be, it’s time to create the Model Casting thread :mohawk:

Confirmed for Jason Wu:
Effie Steinberg
Lily Vogt
Aketch Joy Winnie
Amanda Murphy
Licett Morillo
Awar Mou
Krini Hernandez
Kyla Ramsey
Mia Brown
Lisa Han
Elsemarie Riis
Dilone
Rachelle Harris
Julia Hafstrom (at least I think that’s her)
Londone Myers
Sasha Knysh
Ash Foo
Ruth Bell
Lulu Tenney
Annibelis Baez
Emmie Nielsen
Lya @ IMG
Sara Grace Wallerstedt
Ling Bol

Last edited:
Lineisy back at Proenza, Amanda Murphy at Jason Wu and Alice Metza at Gabriela Hearst were the only highlights of NYFW. Waiting for Tom Ford.

NY castings have gotten so sad, it makes me yearn for fashion weeks even from a few years ago. At least we can usually rely on Milan and Paris.

Yeah, Kamala Harris’ step-daughter at Proenza was the last straw for me. I did love seeing Alice Metza though!

^Cant lie, I like Meadow Walker. I just shocked myself by typing that!

Particularly this season given how many models are based in Europe and are encountering the difficulties of travelling to the US and back.

True! It's going to get better moving forward once people can travel safely again. I can't wait for this day to come :lol:

Oh Prada, I feel so sorry for you, to fall under Raf’s arms and “vision”, Balenciaga 2.0:sick::yuk: ...anyhow, Max Mara was lovely as usual, and hopefully Moschino will have models this time around later today.

As much as I despise everything Jeremy Scott touches, that cast was pretty amazing. Loved seeing Alice Metza there to!

Metza making a splash comeback in NY makes me happy. :P Wonderful seeing a mixture of theatrical modern-day beauties and the original Supers at Moschino!

Favorite faces of the season so far:
Kayako Higuchi :wub: Can’t get enough of her, the perfect feline beauty & soooo photogenic!
Loli Bahia - A face reminiscent of past generations in fashion, even stronger in motion on the runway than in print!
Skarla Ali - That WALK. Can’t get enough of her either, what a commanding presence on the runway! Very statuesque & knows how to sell.
Maty Fall - Duh, do I need to explain? All-around goddess. Stunning and so, so deserving of her success!
Sora Choi - Makes me so happy to see her doing full FW seasons again… another one that needs no explanation. A fashion chameleon who forever stands the test of time!
Sacha Quenby - Captivating to the eye every time she’s on the runway, demands attention at all times!! Wonderful model.
Mika Schneider - Hasn’t commanded FW by its reins as of yet unlike last season, but it’s always a pleasure seeing her. Soft yet sharp, elegant beauty that looks oh-so-perfect in motion…

Not much to say on the NY batch of girls apart from the usual fan favorites. It seems Dilone still has her sights on modeling despite her new acting job as Pat Cleveland, which is also a delight to see.
Jade Nguyen is going to be at Etro. Anyone know if Malika Louback is skipping MFW? She seems to be in Paris.
None of the new faces this season are giving me that superstar “oomph” as of yet.

Last edited:
So many strong faces back in action at Etro!!! Jade, Allana, Maryel… yay! :P:P:P It’s nice seeing select exclusive faces from last season branch out as well - Chloe Oh is smart for not renewing her Prada exclusivity, Gemma Francis-Burnett is steadily expanding her career outside Valentino, Michelle Laff out of her LV exclusivity, etc.

I want to see Eliza Rutson pop up somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->